CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Mulai dari awal

"Okay. Miss, a VIP room with two beds, please."

_____

"Can you at least help me bring my bags??!" Apple exclaimed as she wiped the beads of sweat on her forehead as she dragged her luggage behind Tay.

"Tss. Is it my fault that you brought clothes good for one year?" Tay replied as he harshly grabbed the luggage from her.

"Hey, be careful! That's limited edition and of course, it's a trip, Tay. I have to look good and I don't wanna post IG photos of me wearing the same outfits!"

"Tsss. What's with people and Instagram?"

"Wooww. Coming from someone who posted an IG story of New sleeping in the passenger seat."

"Wha-Wait? You saw it?!"

"Of course. I didn't give it any malice back then, but now that I know that you're head over heels for him I could only say, you don't delete IG stories seconds after posting them!"

Tay grimaced at her and proceeded to the reception area. He didn't really have no plans of posting that one, but New looked so cute while sleeping in his car and he couldn't help but snap a photo.

However, he hesitated the last minute and decided to delete his IG story. He wasn't expecting that anybody would see it, especially Apple.

"Come on. Hurry up!"

"Why don't you walk in heels so you'd know??"

"Good afternoon. Which room is New Thitipoom staying? He's the one who just checked in earlier, the one in blue."

"I'm sorry sir but we don't disclose any information about our guests."

He smiled widely at the receptionist hoping his charms would work on her.

"Can you check it for me, please? Actually he's my boyfriend and he's sulking at me for forgetting our anniversary and I wanna surprise him."

"Huh? Then why is he staying in one room with Mr Watthanasetsiri?"

His eyes widened the moment he heard the receptionist's words.

"Wait? What?!"

He noticed that the woman bit her lips as if she just disclosed a secret.

"I mean, how many rooms are you gonna take, Sir?"

"Can you go back to what you said earlier? What do you mean by staying in one room?"

"Oh come on Tay. Can you just get a room? I'm so fucking tired carrying all of these!" Apple complained and hit his arm with the bag she was holding.

"Tss. I won't even wonder if you have a refrigerator inside your bags."

"How many rooms, Sir?"

"Two standard rooms ple—"

"Wait? What? Standard? You asshole! I was expecting you'd get VIP rooms."

"Tsss. I'd go bankrupt because of the bags I'm gonna give you. Miss do you have promos or do you offer discounts?"

"Uh, sir, but—"

"Tay? Tay Tawan is that you?"

He turned to look at a very familiar figure.

"Wh-White?"

White was his junior in University. He was kinda close to him since they were orgmates.

"Hey long time no see. Your girlfriend?" White asked and pointed at Apple who was eyerolling at his back.