CHAPTER TWELVE

New felt something wet and sticky on his shoulder as he opened his eyes the next day.

His body felt heavy and he could barely move.

He could also hear loud snores beside him and that was when he realized he was not in his room.

He looked at his side and saw a sleeping Tay Tawan who was leaning over his shoulder and he couldn't help but let out a shrill as he watched Tay's drool slowly dripping on his shoulder.

"AI'TAY!"

He shouted as he pushed Tay's head away from his shoulder and abruptly sat up in the bed.

"Whaaaaat? Why are you so loud?" Tay groaned.

He watched as Tay slowly got up while rubbing his eyes.

"Urgh! You're so gross! How could you drool on me?!"

He was having a slight mental breakdown but Tay just turned to him and smiled, still with his eyes half closed.

"You should feel honored. My saliva's quite expensive and you're the only one with the privilege of swallowing it."

"Urgh! I hate you, Tawan!"

"Oh really? Hmmm. I wonder what happened to 'I like you Tay Tawan.' You confessed to me right."

"I-I, it's been years! Of course I al-already got over my feelings for you!" New stuttered as Tay went closer to him, slowly crawling as he lessened the gap between them. 

"Oh really? Hmm. Then why are you blushing right now, Newwie?" 

"You're just imagining things! I'm taking a shower!" he exclaimed as he pushed Tay and climbed down the bed. 

"Want me to help you scrub your back, baby?"

New glared at Tay but the latter only chuckled and went back to bed. 

_____

Tay was about to doze off when New's phone rang. 

Planet Earth calling...

Tay chuckled as he read Earth's name on New's phone. 

"He's really silly."

He immediately grabbed the phone and smirked as an idea crossed his mind. 

"Hello New. Where are you? I am coming to fetch you. Can we eat breakfast together?"

Tay chuckled and leaned his back on the headboard, his legs crossed and his left hand placed on the back of his head. 

"I'm sorry but Newwie's not in his unit right now," he answered, slightly changing his voice to deceive Earth on the other line.

"Wait-Who's this?! Why do you have his phone?" 

Tay licked his lips and smiled as he heard Earth's reply.

"Oh, you don't recognize my voice now? It's his bf."

"Bf? Which one? He has a lot of best friends tho and you don't sound like Gun."

"I didn't mean best friend tho. Actually it's boyfriend."

"Wai-Wait. Tawan? Is this you??"

"Oh, so you recognize my voice now?"

"What the- Why do you have New's phone? Give it to him. I need to talk to him!"

"I can't though. But if you insist, I can open the bathroom door and call him. But I don't think you'll be able to talk to him... because we might do something else instead. You know, stuff couples do in an enclosed space especially...the bathroom, where you should be naked and..."