CHAPTER SIX

If the muscles of New's eyes could only speak, they would have already shouted out their sentiments as New threw several eyerolls at Tay who was greeting everybody with a huge smile. He was greeted by literally everyone in the room with the ladies giggling at the back as Tay flashed his usual big smile. Well, who wouldn't be charmed by him? He was sunshine and god disguised as a human being. That was why he was head over heels with him during uni days. But when he remembered what happened days before, he couldn't help but scoff and threw daggers at him.

"Tay, this is New Thitipoom Techaapaikhun. New this is Tay Tawan Vihokratana. Tay, New will be guiding you until you get familiar with everything. New, Tay's father also specifically asked for reports on his progress during his time here and I'm counting on you."

New plastered the fakest smile he could ever give as he greeted Tay.

"Welcome Mr. Vihokratana."

"Thank you Mr. Techaapaikhun. I hope you take good care of me."

"Sure thing."

"So New, kindly lead Mr Vihokratana to his area. I've got a meeting to attend to. Again, welcome to the company Tay."

"Thank you, Sir," Tay replied with a smile.

New felt a nudge on his back. He ignored it but the nudging didn't stop. He already had an idea who was at his back but he tried to dismiss the thought. But as he was about to lead Tay to his assigned table, an arm snaked around his waist and he felt a hot breath on his right ear.

"I know he's your first love but I was the one who received your confession poem so basically you're mine," Earth whispered before placing a loud smack on his cheek while letting go of his waist to follow his grandpa.

"Grandpa! I'll start working tomorrow!"

———

Tay mentally cursed as he watched the guy kissed New on the cheeks. Hell, he shouldn't be affected by that but seeing them getting that close just made him wanna smack the guy straight on the face. He even looked familiar like he had already seen him somewhere but he couldn't point it out. But what puzzled him the most was the fact that his chest started clenching as he looked at New who stood there stunned, obviously surprised of what just happened.

"So are you just gonna stand there or what?" Tay snapped at New. Okay, he was jealous. He was becoming possessive of New and he didn't even know why. All he knew was that he didn't want to see New being close to someone else especially after that kiss.

"Please follow me."

New led Tay to his table while orienting him of his job.

"So, are you gonna be with me the whole time?" Tay asked as he placed his bag on the table and sat on the chair.

"No. You'll serve as an assistant of Ms Lapisara Intarasut, our marketing analyst."

A woman who seemed to be around his age approached them. She was smiling from ear to ear as she reached out a hand. She was wearing a red fitted dress that emphasized her bossom. Tay's eyebrows furrowed wondering why such attire was allowed in the workplace.

"Hi! I heard you'll be my new assistant. I'm Lapisara Intarasut but just call me Apple," she excitedly reached out a hand but Tay just turned to New leaving her hand in midair.

"But I specifically asked for you," Tay furrowed his eyebrows as he stared at New, obviously pleading for the latter to accept his sentiments.

"I'm tasked to only watch over you Sir but you'll still be assigned to a senior member of the company. Now I have to go. I need to finish some reports."