CHAPTER SEVEN

Tay parked his car meters away from Earth's. He drummed his fingers on the steering wheel as he watched New got off the vehicle. He was a bit lucky for he was still able to follow them even after the commotion Apple made in the restaurant. His ears were still ringing from all the rants she made after handing the waiter her card.

"I couldn't believe this Tawan! You let a woman pay for you?! Had I known it will come to this, I wouldn't have eaten with you! You better pay me back you idiot! I'm supposed to buy new designer bags with that money you crazy bastard! You even ordered the most expensive meal!" Apple raged as they were going outside the restaurant. But Tay wasn't actually listening for he was busy looking for New. Luckily, he spotted him going inside the car. He hurriedly fumbled for his keys in his pocket and went to his car with long strides.

"Hey hey! Wait for me!" Apple exclaimed as she tried to follow Tay, tripping along the way as her heels hit the uneven pavement.

But Tay had already took off before Apple could open the door of the passenger seat.

"Fuck you Tay Tawan! ARRRRGGGHH!"

New then went inside the building. It was a condominium just 30 minutes away from the one he was staying. Tay grabbed the hoodie he had in his car and turned off the engine. He went inside, careful not to be seen by him as he followed his tracks.

———

New threw his bag on the sofa as he unbuttoned his suit. It had been a long day for him, from Tay being such a kid to Earth nagging him for a second date. He took off his clothes leaving him in his naked glory as he prepared for a quick bath but as he was about to grab the towel, he heard the sound of codes being pressed followed by the opening of the door.

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

New could only cover his front as he watched a shocked Tay Tawan whose bag was already on the floor. He quickly grabbed the towel and wrapped it around his waist.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE AND HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET IN??!" New screamed as he grabbed the things on the nearby shelf,  alternately throwing them at Tay, from books to keys to stuffed toys to small picture frames. Tay tried catching them but New kept throwing things at him.

"Hey! Hey! Hey!" Tay defended himself from New's attack but the keys still hit his face. "Ouch! Stop! Wait! Wait! Hey! Hey! No! No! Not that one!" Tay shouted as loud as he could as New attempted to throw the flower vase at him.

"Can you just calm down? Please, even for a second?!" Tay pleaded.

New glared at Tay and put the flower vase back to the table. He was raging, his face and neck red. He was about to tell Tay to get out when he saw something red trickle down his face.

"Shit! Blood!"

———

Tay smiled as he watched New open the first aid kit. He had a small cut just above his eyebrow but he didn't really care. All he knew was he was happy to be physically close to New. He even mentally protested when New put on clothes but at least he got to see his body.

"Okay don't move. This will sting," New said as he cleaned his wound. New moved closer. Tay could smell him given the small distance between them.

"Ouch!" Tay flinched as New put oinment on his cut.

"Does it hurt?"

"A little."

Tay almost lost his breath when New scooted even closer and blew on his cut as he put the ointment. He gulped as he ogled at New's white neck and Adam's apple then to his lips. He could feel his hot breath on his face and he couldn't help but felt hot, his friend down there starting to wake up. His eyes lingered longer on his lips. Yeah, he had kissed those lips before and he wanted to do it again for a longer time.