CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

Warning: Contains mature content.

***

New giggled when Tay nuzzled his neck.

"Hey it tickles," he complained and tried to push Tay away.

They were at Tay's unit, specifically on his  bed. After what happened earlier, Tay just dragged him home.

Tay wrapped his arms around his waist and hugged him tightly.

"I'm not going anywhere Tay," he chuckled.

"Hmmm. You smell good," Tay replied and nuzzled his neck even more.

He shifted his position and faced Tay.

"Since when did you realize you like me?" he asked.

Tay then smiled at him and tightened his grip on his waist.

"I don't know. I just woke one day and realized that you're the one I wanna see every time I open my eyes in the morning."

"Tsss. You're way too cheesy."

"Hey, it's true. You just don't know how I wanted to punch Earth when he flirted with you and you better tell Kay to stop pursuing you."

He chuckled and hugged Tay back.

"Sir, yes, sir."

"Hin."

"Hmmm?"

"Can I?"

"Can you what?" he asked in confusion.

But Tay didn't answer him and just looked below.

His cheeks flushed the moment he realized what Tay was talking about.

"Can I?"

He bit his lips and slowly nodded.

Like, why would he pretend not to anticipate it, right?

Tay then slowly leaned closer and closed the gap between them.

He held his breath when Tay started kissing him slowly, like he was taking his time in the world.

He felt something stir in his stomach when Tay nibbled his lower lip, biting it ever so slowly whilst running his tongue on it.

His kisses were different, like he was being careful of him and New couldn't help but smile. It seemed like Tay was handling a fragile version of him.

He gasped when Tay inserted a hand under his shirt and grazed his nipple.

Tay took that opportunity and inserted his tongue in his mouth. Tay then shifted his position and hovered above him without breaking their kiss.

He moaned slowly when Tay kissed him deeper, roaming his tongue inside his mouth while his hands caressed his bare skin, sending thousands of strange yet familiar feelings to his body.

Tay then removed both of their shirts. He grabbed Tay's hair when his mouth lapped on his nipples alternately, his tongue twirling on each protuberance like it was some kind of food he had tasted for the first time.

He arched his back when Tay started biting them, tugging them slightly before letting go.

"Hnnngg. Taaaay," he moaned slowly as he bit his lower lip.

Tay's kisses then went lower. He heaved a huge sigh when he felt Tay's tongue trailing his bare stomach, licking and nipping it as he went lower.

He grabbed Tay's hair when he felt him trailing his tongue on his lower abdomen.