Mothers talk

So for some reason I decided that I am going to be doing peely and Brutus reaction next chapter and I'm going to do something else with this one as you can probably tell from the title.

-
-
-
-
-

You were on your way to get Skye some snacks when you suddenly got a phone call. It was from your mum which was weird because she normally texted you instead of calling. You answered it and she said

"Hey I was wondering if you aren't to busy if you would like to come over and have some tea or coffee you can also invite Midas over if you want"
"Yeah I would love to come over I think Midas has some paper work to deal with so he might not be able to come as well"
"Ok that's fine do you want me to come over and collect you?"
"Nope I can get a henchman to drop me of in a few minutes but thanks for offering"
"Well I will see you soon then"
"Yep see you soon"

She ended the call so you placed your phone back into your back pocket. Midas had stopped in the hallway with you and he was looking at you while waiting for you. Until he finally said

"Who was that?"
"Oh that was just my mum I'm going to have a drink with her in a few minutes and I was wondering if one of the henchmen could take me there"
"Yep I can get one of them to do that, I would do it myself but I have some imaginary paper work to do"
"What?"
"Well you said I have paper work to do that I don't. Why did you say that?"
"Oh yeah, didn't you say you had some paper work to do the other day?"
"Yeah but I don't have to do that until next year"
"Well maybe you could get a head start"
"Y/n don't lie to me when I ask this and I totally understand with whatever you say but are you ashamed of me?"

You placed your right hand on your chest not believing what he had just said. Was that how he thought you thought of him? Swiftly walking over to him you gave him a hug and while your head was in his chest you said,

"Midas I would never be ashamed of you. You are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me"
"Yeah but it just seems it a bit"
"I'm sorry I didn't realise if you want you can come"
"No don't worry about it I can watch a few films with Skye since I haven't done that in a while"
"You sure?"
"Yes I am, otherwise why would I of said it?"
"Ok thank you and you were more then welcome to come"
"I know but I could get some bonding time with her because it's been a bit awkward since the party"
"Makes total sense"
"Anyway let me get a henchmen to take you there if I am correct Freddy should be able to do that I don't think you know him but you will get on with him"
"Wait is he the one who showed me were to go when I first started?"
"Umm thinking about it that might of been him how tall was he?"
"Maybe around 5'5 he couldn't be any taller then drift"
"Yeah then I think that's him"
"Ok also what happened with drift wasn't he meant to be getting married?"
"I must of forgot to tell you but they got into a fight over what Oreos are better around a month ago and they haven't spoken since"
"That is a good subject to get into a fight about"
"Yeah definitely is anyway we have gotten of track again let me go call him on my ear piece then I will go get snacks for me and Skye"
"Ok I will go get my bag"
"Yep do that and he should meet you at the front entrance"

Midas started walking away and his ass caught your eye again (you know what you are obsessed with his ass deal with it) his hips in a way were swaying side to side trying to catch your attention which it was doing.

Soon enough you snapped back into earth and not at Midas ass land. You shook your head not believing that you had been looking at his ass again. You quickly sprinted down the hall to your room to grab your bag.