Movie night

Quick note from me there will be a smut but in this just letting you know also later in the story the point of view will change to 3rd person but I will let you know. So yeah.

Tina and Skye came running into the break room chanting "movie night movie night". You laughed a tiny bit. They stopped and everyone made there way to the sofa. Everyone was in their pjs and where sharing a cover with some one. Tina and Skye shared one, Peely and Brutus shared one, Meowscles (I don't know how to spell his name) didn't need one since he was made of fur, so that meant that you and Midas where sharing one. Which made you a bit happy.
Everyone is as ready to start movie night but then Midas quickly said " oh by the way we have a meeting tomorrow in the morning"
The girls let a sigh out and the boys just nodded.
First we watched Shreck what was Skye choice. It was as a really good film and was also funny. Then Meowscles then put on Guardians of the galaxy vol.2 which you found really funny. Skye said during the film that rocket the raccoon reminded her of Meowscles because they where both taking animals.
Brutus then put Grown ups on which was a really good film most of it everyone was laughing.

You where all snuggled up close to each other you and Midas where especially close. Like you where nearly laying in top of him.

Skye got up and said sleepy "I'm tired and I'm gonna make my way to bed see you guys in the morning" everyone started following except you and Midas who weren't tired yet. You to decided to stay and carry on watching stuff on Netflix.

"Hey do you wanna watch Brooklyn nine-nine instead of finding another film?" Midas asked looking at you his eyes sparkling in the dark.
"That sounds like a good idea I love that show as well"

Midas turned the show on and you guys where even closer then before what didn't seem possible.

From now on will be from 3rd person.

Midas looked at y/n and asked "hey do you wanna have a drink like a beer thinking about it"
"Yeah I would love one if your getting up"

Midas walked back holding the drinks he passed one to y/n before laying back down and cuddling up to her.

A few moments had passed on, y/n and Midas has finished their drinks being a bit tipsy. Midas stood up trying to walk over to the sink to put the bottles in but soon he nearly fell over. Y/n pulled him back into the sofa "you don't want to get hurt now do you" she said with a bit  of a slur in her speech.
"I'm fine I can't get hurt I'm Iron man" he replied back with a giggle and slur in his speech.
"Come back here and watch the tv with me" she demanded him. He sad later down on her looking into her sparking eyes. He just layer there for a few minutes.

Y/n looked at him and saw him staring at her eyes. She pulled him into her and kissed him it took him a second to realise what was happening then he started to kiss her back it was a very passionate kiss it went on for a few minutes until he stared kissing her neck trying to find her sweet spot.

He quickly found that and he could tell by the moans coming out of her mouth.
"W-wait M-Midas."
He stopped what he was doing and looked up at her confused. She stood up grabbing his hand and dragged him into the bedroom.
"Best if we do it we do it in hear so we will have a bit of privacy" she said as soon as they entered the room. Midas quickly pushed her onto the bed. He soon followed and started kissing her neck as he was doing that she started taking his shirt of but she struggled. Midas looked up at her and quickly took his shirt of. He leaned over her and placed his fingers against her clothed clit and started rubbing it in circles.

Y/n started squirming about biting her bottom lip to stop her self from moaning.  He continued doing what he was doing and he was enjoying seeing y/n like this. He moved his hand away and y/n looked at him confused.

He started taking y/n shirt of and tryed to undo her bra but he couldn't do that out of all the things he can do. He saw the she had undone the clasp and tugged the bra of her with his teeth. How slowly started kissing he neck again but that made her moan more then before his lips started to slowly move down until they where at her breasts. He was still for a second just admiring them. "Like what you see" she said with a smirk. He moved his head back down and started sucking away at her nipples. She let out a few small moans. She started to squirm a tiny bit. "M-m-midassss c-c-can y-you put y-y-your c-cock I-inside m-me p-p-p-pleaseeeee" she said moaning throughout and her voice sometimes going really high pitched. Midas looked up at her and smirked "ok anything for you agent y/n l/n"

He stood back up and took his trousers and his boxers of. Y/n just stared at his dick it was a good 9 inches. "Hey y/n eyes up here" he said laughing.

He got back onto the bed taking y/n trousers and soaked nickers of her. He slowly moved so his head was lined up to y/n entrance. He looked up at her.       "Just fuck me already" she quietly shouted getting inpatient. He entered her slowly letting a moan release from her mouth.

Meowscles was in the hallway he wasn't sure what time the meeting was so he knocked on Midas door he heard a sound and opened it to see Midas and y/n he quickly left closing the door and walked back to his room not forgetting what he just saw.

Y/n started to moan louder and Midas let little grunts out every second he started going faster and faster. Y/n could feel her self about to come "M-Midas I'm a-about t-to" before she could finish Midas cut her of with a "me to" he felt his member starting to twitch he took it out coming all over y/n.

"Wow" y/n said with amazement and slowly panting.
"Yeah I know. That was good. I can't believe we just did that." He said with a smile across his face while panting heavily.

Y/n and Midas where very tired so they just went to sleep.

-
-
-
-
-
So that was umm interesting.
Let me know what you think I'm not sure about it currently. And like always any ideas I would love to hear them. So yeah baii c ya later ✌️