Training with midas

Midas POV

I woke up to y/n next to me asleep. Boy was she pretty when she slept. I thought about waking here up but instead I didn't and I thought I could make her breakfast and then wake her up so she has a bit of a lie in.

I got up from the bed and went to the toilet. I started peeing in the toilet I looked down and thought to myself "I think y/n was lying like I don't think it's that huge. It's probably average size. Umm I don't know I might find a ruler and measure later."

I washed my hands and got a shower. The water was cold just how I like it. It makes me more awake and aware that's probably the reason why. I left the shower and went to put my cloths on.

I got into the bedroom I looked over to the bed to see y/n asleep like a starfish. I giggled a tiny bit at that. I walked over to my draws/walk in closet. I picked up my cloths that I would need for the day.

Soon I left the room to go and make pancakes. I entered the kitchen part of the break room. I got the ingredients and started measuring and mixing them together.

The pancakes had finished cooking I put them into a plate they where very fluffy. I found a tray to put the plate on. I soon went into the cupboard and got some mini sauces and put them on the side. I also poured a glass of chocolate milk.

I walked into the room and saw her peacefully sleeping in the covers. I called her name a few times she soon woke up.

Y/n POV

You where woken up by your name being called by Midas. You opened your eyes to see him carrying a tray of food you looked at him confused. He saw your face and said "good morning girlie I let you have a lie in today I also made you breakfast. I hope you like fluffy pancakes and chocolate milk"

"Yeah I do but why have you done this?"
"I don't know just a kind gesture"
"Oh ok well thank you I wasn't expecting this"
"Well eat up quickly because you still have to get ready for training. Also do you know where a ruler might be?"
"Umm I'm not sure I think they might be in the storage room downstairs. Why?"
"Just wondering anyway I'm going to go set up training. Then I will be in the break room."
"Ok see you soon, thank you by the way"
"It's not a problem. See ya soon"

Midas left the room. You found it sweet that he had made you breakfast in bed. You started eating the pancakes and they where good. Midas makes the best pancakes ever you thought to yourself.

You finished your pancakes and got dressed.

*time skip to break room*

You walked in and saw everyone "good morning" you said everyone said "good morning" back.
Meowscles looked at you and said "it's good to see you can walk" everyone looked up from what they where doing. They all have Meowscles a confused look he quickly said "yesterday when you all went of y/n walked into the table and hurt her knee." Everyone just nodded.

Skye motioned for you to come over. You walked over she looked at you and whispered "looking forward to training with your boyfriend?" You just stared at her for a few seconds you where about to say something but Midas walked in and sat next to you.

"So what are you guys talking about?" Midas asked trying to join the conversation. You looked at Skye and said "yeah Skye what were we talking about"
Skye just sat there frozen for a moment trying to think of what to say. "We where talking about dinner later with her parents."
"Ok so am I correct thinking that after training we are going shopping then we will come back and get ready. Then we all go together?"
"Yep that should be the plan"
"Ok should we go and start training?"

You where about to say something but Skye interrupted "Midas she hasn't had breakfast yet"
Midas said "actually she has"
"No she hasn't also how do you know?"
"Well I made her breakfast this morning so I think she has had breakfast"
Skye just sat there with a huge grin on her face. "So when where you going to tell me"
You looked at her confused "tell you what?"
"About you two" she said pointing her finger to you two. Midas just sat there he eventually said "Skye you know it was just a friendly gesture."
"Uhmmmm"
"Anyway me and y/n need to start trainings I we will see you later"
Midas stood up and walked out of the room you soon followed.