admirer

You woke up to feeling something on your leg and tugging at your waist. You moved your head slightly to see that Midas was asleep next to you, he was the one tugging at your waist he was hugging you in his sleep which gave you a warm and fuzzy feeling. And that thing on your leg was his leg it looked a tiny bit like he was humping you which made you laugh a tiny bit. You checked the time in your phone and you realised that it was 2:40 AM so you decided to go back to sleep.

*time skip* (to 7:55)

You slowly opened your eyes to see Midas sitting at his desk in his room on his phone.
"Morning Midas"
" ah your finally awake I was about to go and wake you up in a few minutes. So how did you sleep?"
"I slept really well thank you for asking" you quickly remembered about last night when you woke up to see him hugging you.
"Well I'm going to go and get some coffee and let you get dressed then I will meet you in the break room then we can go get your stuff from lazy lake"
"Ok I won't be to long so I will see you in the break room"

You decided to go and get dressed you where gonna have a shower but you didn't want to just take Midas stuff so you decided that you would get one later when you have your stuff.

*time skip to break room*

Midas saw you and said "hey you ready?"
"Yep"
"Ok let's go"
You nodded and started to make your way out but Midas was still sitting there.
"Hey Midas are you coming?" You asked looking back at him
"That's what she said" Midas said while laughing a bit. You looked around and saw that only Peely and Brutus where there and they where trying not to laugh.
"Oh sorry I thought I was talking to Midas not a 14 year old boy" you giggled while moving closer to him.
You both looked at each other right in the eyes and where just standing there. Until Brutus coughed which is when both of you snapped back to earth.

"Anyway let's get going"
"Yep so how are we getting there exactly?"
"We are going to go by car"
"Ok"

*time skip* (wow I do a lot of time skips)

So arrived their quicker then you thought you would. "Ok so how do you want me to help"
"You could come in and help me pack and I will introduce you to my roommates"
"Ok that sounds good"
You and him had that conversation on the way to wear you used to live.

You walked in and saw your roommates.
"Hey cozy and comfy I just came to pack my stuff. Also this is my boss Midas" you said to cozy
"Ok wait isn't this the man you wouldn't stop talking about?" Midas had a confused look on his face.
Midas joined the conversation "me and y/n have only known each other for a day now. So she probably was talking about some else's."
Cozy "um I'm not sure because a 2 days ago she said that she spelt coffee on a tale pale handsome man. And she wouldn't stop talking about him."
Midas softly chuckled and you where giving Cozy the death stare she soon realised what she had just done.
You quickly tried to say something "hey should we start packing since there is a lot"
"Yep let's do it"

You both wonders to your room.
Midas: "so how do you want me to help you pack?"
You: "um if you just get the stuff from that draw and put it in that suitcase. That could be helpful"
Midas: "ok on it."
He opened the draw a stood there quiet and still for a moment.
"Hey you ok you look like you've seen a ghost"
"Um do you want me to do a different draw instead?"
You stood there confused then you realised that he hand opened you pants and bra draw.
"Omg IM so sorry I forgot about that and sure if you want to can do this draw for me" you said pointing at a different draw.
"Ok will do I'm gonna take this down first if that's alright"
"Yep sure" you said feeling really embarrassed.

Midas point of view

Omg omg I can't believe I just did that. Like I opened her pants and bras draw. You had to leave quickly other wise you would of felt a tent start to form in your pants so you made up a dumb excuse like picking up her backpack and saying that you where going to take it to the car.

Also she thinks I'm handsome and tall like I don't think anyone has ever thought about me that way because normally I'm either your boss and maybe a friend or your absolutely scared of me. Anyway I just hope it isn't awkward when I go back In.

Back to y/n point of view

Midas came back you smiled at him and carried on with what your where doing. There was a bit of awkwardness in the room. Mostly because he had just seen you pants and bras.

It didn't take long you and him started taking all the stuff to the car. You both entered and it was quite until Midas said something
"Hey did you know I have a admirer"
You quickly remembered about earlier when cozy told Midas about when you could stop talking about him. You laughed at his comment.
"Anyway how are you?"
"The tall pale handsome man is good very good actually"
You just laughed.
"Hey um not to try and ruin the moment should we keep most of what happened earlier a secret like when I found out you have a crush on me and when I opened you draw"
"Yeah that should be a good idea WAIT I don't have a crush on anyone."
"Really?? It sounded a bit like you did"
You playfully punched his arm and you just looked out the window to see the agency right in front.

You walked in to the break room to get a drink and you saw all the agents there. You walked over and sat down next to Tina and Skye. You looked other to see Peely and Brutus fighting again and Meow meow must of been In hiss room.
Skye: "so how was it?"
You: " um nothing really happened. What happened while I was gone?"
Tina: "well Peely and Brutus have been at each other throats all day and that's sort of it. We where thinking that we should have the sleepover tomorrow."
You: "yeah that could be a good time"

Midas entered the room and said "agents I'm going to go and start getting movie night started so if you want to change into something more comfortable like pjs I would suggest doing that now."

You all went off to go and get changed.
-
-
-
-
-
Hey how are you guys? sorry I couldn't post yesterday I just had a really busy day and was really tired but this chapter was 968 words not including this which is a lot longer because they are normally 300 words. Like always any ideas would love to hear them and yeah. See ya later ✌️