Fun meeting 😏

Y/n POV (next day btw)

It was 7:30 in the morning. You just woken up you opened your eyes to see Midas. He was sitting in a chair watching you. "Good morning"
"Good morning how are you?"
"I'm good you?"
"I'm good" there was silence for a few minutes.

"That's good to hear that your good. I have a question if you say no I totally understand and could we maybe act like this never happened."
"Yeah sure what is is?"
"Well... I was thinking do you maybe want to go out and we keep it secret from the other agents for now?"
"YESS I would love to."

Midas let out a sigh of relief. You were happy that you two were actually going out not just being fuck buddies. Since you had woken up you kinda felt a bit horny.

"So what do you want to do to celebrate?"
"Umm maybe we could go out for dinner you could say your meeting your old roommates and I have to do something."
"Yeah that could be a good idea. I also have an idea of what we could do."
"What is it?"

You looked Midas in the eyes you grabbed his tie and pulled him into you.
"W-woah calm down soldier."
"Maybe we could have a bit of fun before the day starts."
"Y/n I would normally be on the train to sex town but I'm still a bit shook up from yesterday also we have to get ready we have a meeting."
"Midas your the boss you can delay the meeting"
"I know that and I would do that but I need a few days before I can get back into action."
"Uhh fine I will go get ready for the meeting."
"Thank you I will see ya soon."

Midas left the room so you decided to go get ready.

*time skip*

You where in the meeting room you sat down next to Midas where you normally sat. Everyone was in there normal seats and had said good morning.

You moved your hand into Midas thigh. He looked to see who it was and saw it was you he gave you a smile.
"Ok agent let's get on with this meeting as you know shadow sent two of their henchman here and we are planning an attack to get some files about them."

You moved your hand higher up it was now right next to his dick. Midas looked a bit uncomfortable because he was in a room full of people and you had your hand near his dick.

He started speaking but you weren't listening you wanted him to feel how you felt. You started undoing the zipper in his pants. You put your hand in there and undid the buttons on his boxers.

You hand was now rubbing against him. You heard him let out a moan. Everyone looked at him confused. "I caught my toe." Everyone nodded and he want back to speaking.

He was now in your hands you where slowly moving your hands up and down his member. You could see he was trying to hid the fact he was enjoyed this.

You started going up and down faster and faster. You rubbed the head. "Y/n"
"Yes Midas" you said acting innocent .
"How are y-you feeling?"
You started rubbing his dick while saying
"I'm pretty good thanks for asking"
"T-thats g-good to hear." His voice was going higher pitched.

Brutus looked at him and said "hey boss man Midas are you ok?"
"I'm fine Brutus don't worry about me."
You butted in "you know coffee boy Is always alright."
Midas looked at you with an evil glare in his eyes. Everyone else looked at you confused.
"Nickname" you said while still jerking Midas of.
"Ok agents you may go."

Tina and Skye said "hey y/n do you wanna come with us?"
"Yeah I would love to."
You got up and Midas soon said "if it's alright I would like to speak to y/n quickly in private. She won't be that long."
They both nodded and left.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?"
"Well you know earlier I was horny I could have what I needed so I decided to make you feel the same way."
"You didn't have to do it in a room full of people."
"It was easily hidden."
"EASILY I was trying hard as fuck to not moan or to let's myself cum on your hand so you could have to make up a dumb excuse."
"Sorry Midas I just wanted to you know."
"It's alright just don't do it again. You can go of with your friends. Also I'm look g forward to dinner later."
"I'm looking forward to it to. So do I go get dressed and leave with you?"
"Yep we will also leave at 6:45."
"Ok so I will see you later."

You left the room you couldn't believe that you had just done that to your boss during a meeting. You felt so alive. You went to go and find the girls.

"Hey" you said
Tina said "so what did Midas need to talk to you about?"
"Nothing important."
"Oh ok"
Skye looked at you with a smirk.
"What's up Skye?"
"What's up with that nickname for Midas."
"What?"
"Earlier in the meeting Midas was acting strange which was weird then you go and call him coffee boy. Is something going on with you two? Please tell me the truth."
"Why would you think something is going on?"
"Well yesterday I saw you to cuddling up to each other and in the meeting you where calling him by a nickname. There are many others reasons why I think you two are dating. So are you?"

You wanted to tell her the truth since she was a really good friend but it was something that you had to keep secret. "No Skye we are not dating."
"Oh ok well just so you know you would be a really cute couple."

-
-
-
-
-
-
So what do you guys think? So you and Midas are now dating in secret. Also the next chapter should be the date I'm looking forward to writing that. So I will see you guys later ✌️