The next day

Also this is back in y/n POV

You slowly opened your eyes to see Midas watching you why'll you slept (bit creepy but ok). "Good morning girlie how are you feeling" he asked
"Um I have a bit of a headache from drinking last night but other than that I'm good. How are you?"
"I'm good I will probably go and get my coffee in a few minutes. I might have to get dressed and a shower after you know last night" he said with a smirk.

He got up from the bed forgetting that he was completely naked. You sat on the bed  giggling a tiny bit.
"What's so funny? Oh shit" he quickly ran into the bathroom and grabbed a towel.

You asked him "why are you covering up I saw you last night like this?"
"To be honest I really don't know. But anyway I'm gonna get a shower. So I will see you in a few minutes."

*time skip to just before you two left the bedroom*

"So you ready to go?" You asked Midas. He was taking so long to get dressed you thought you took a while getting dressed but Midas started getting ready before you and is still getting ready while your done.
"Ok I am now done. Also about last night could we keep it a secret, for now at least because I just don't want the others finding out and thinking that I only hired you just to do that."
"That makes sense and also it wouldn't want it to  seem a bit like I only wanted the job was to do that."

You both entered the break room and where quickly greeted by the other agents.
"Hey bossman what time is the meeting?" Meowscles asked Midas
"We will have the meeting at 10:30 so in half a hour." Midas replied
"Ok thanks also could I talk to you about something private?" Meowscles asked with a worried look on his face.
"Yeah meet me in my office in 5 minutes and we can have a chat" Midas said while wondering of Meowscles just nodded.

You walked over to Skye and Tina they where both giggling about something. "Hey guys. What's so funny?" You asked them.
Skye replied back "have fun last night?" She said while pointing to her neck. You sat there confused and then remembered about that massive hickys Midas had given you last night.
Tina: "so where did you get them from?"
You: "oh umm, last night when all of you went to bed Midas followed soon after you. I decided I was gonna go and have a bit of fun so I snuck out and went to Apre Skies. I met this really funny guy and we had a few drinks soon we where both a bit tipsy and we did something else after that if you know what I mean"
You said making it up along the way.
"Ooooooooooo" both of them squealed.

Meanwhile in Midas office Midas POV (btw)

You where sitting in your office slowly sipping on your hot coffee when you heard a knock on the door. That must be Meowscles. "Come in" Meowscles walked in looking a bit nervous. "Meow meow are you ok you look really nervous"
"Um yeah I just need to talk to you about something and it's making me a tiny bit nervous."
"What ever it is I'm sure it will be fine"
"Well um. Last night I wasn't sure what time the meeting was. So I went to your door and knocked I heard something I thought it was you telling me to come in. So I opened the door to see umm you and y/n umm" right after the umm he made a circle with is hand and started poking it with his other hand.

You sat there feeling your blood rush to your checks.
"Oh umm I'm sorry you had to see that."
"No no it's not your fault I probably should of just texted you."
"Well I should of locked the door and I should of heard you knock."
"Midas it's ok and the reason you couldn't hear me was because y/n was having a good time" he said with a smirk
"Well I guess so. Also could you maybe not tell anyone about what you saw, me and her want to keep it private."
"Yep I understand that you want to keep it private. Also Lynx was wondering if she could help out today?"
"Yeah she can definitely help out. In the meeting I wanted to talk about training and wanted all of us to do that after so she can help out"
"Ok thanks I will let her know"
"Good idea also we should go to the meeting room because it should start soon"

-
-
-
-
-
-
Hey so I know not much happened in this chapter I wasn't exactly sure what should happen but I know what I'm doing in the next one so that should be better. Hope you guys are having a great day and I will see ya later ✌️