Netflix

You quickly got home with all you yummy snacks but for some reason you couldn't get that young man for the shop earlier of your mind. You ran into the living room with all the snacks Cozy comps and Comfy Chomp yayed with happiness. Cost quickly realised that you smelt of coffee and there was some on you trousers. "Y/n quick question why do smell like coffee and have some on your trousers? Did you get coffee with out me?" Cozy started to ask looking sad (coffee is her fav btw)

Y/n "no I would never get coffee without you. I accidentally walked into a tall pale young man that had a coffee at the shop."

Cozy's face went into a hue smile while singing
"Y/n's got a boyfriend"
Y/n " no I don't I just walked into some one at the shops" you said sternly while also sort of laughing.
Cozy " look your blushing ooooooooooooo"
Y/n " what no I'm not" you said quickly realising you where.
Cozy " are you sure about that" she said while trying to do the John Cena meme
Y/n " let's just get to watching Netflix" you said trying to change the subject quick.

You all decide to watch 365 days (I haven't watched it so I only know a thew things about it I just thought it's sort of popular)  Cozy and Comfy where snuggled up while you where just there hugging the bag of Doritos while trying to watch the movie.

But you just couldn't watch it without thinking about that boy earlier it was weird you hadn't ever met him before, he was a complete stranger but you couldn't seem to get him off your mind.

You started to feel sleepy you looked over to see Cozy and Comfy where both asleep in each other's arms. You giggled a tiny bit while going to check the time, you quickly realised that it was 2:30 in the morning which was a bit of a problem because you had a job interview at 1:30pm.

You rushed to bed falling asleep as quick as you could so you where not tired when you had your interview later.
-
-
-
-
-
-
Like always hoped you enjoyed it. I don't mind requests. I wasn't sure at the beginning if Cozy and Comfy should be in a relationship or brother and sister.  Also why do you think she couldn't get coffee boy of her head? No idea why I called him coffee boy but I did 😂