Reaction

Y/n PoV:

You where currently in the break room waiting for Midas to come back. The bag of popcorn that had been in the cupboard was now gone because you had nothing better to do.

The sound of Midas foot steps coming up the hallway soon started. He soon opened the door and he was different where his arms where normally gold where now purple his hair was now white which making you feel weird. Something else you noticed was that there was a rip in the crouch area of his trousers.

"Hey guys. Umm Meowscles have you seen my glasses recently"
"Yep let me go get them"

You couldn't stop staring at him and some how his but looked bigger then normal which you didn't think was possible.

"Hey y/n whatcha starring at?"
"H-hey Umm nothing"
"Oh ok"
"What happened with your trousers and why are you now purple?"
"One of the people there wanted to try something and I asked if they could try it out on me. Also when I was changing it caught my trousers"
"Ahh ok also what's with the banjo?"
"I thought maybe later we could go to the campfire and i would play a few songs we could also make s'mores"
"Sounds good"

Meowscles came back into the room and sat down next to both of you. He put the black glasses on the table in front of Midas.

"Ahh thanks Meowscles"
"No problem are your eyes playing up again?"
"Yeah I don't know what it is"
"Hmmm it's weird that sometimes happen"
"Yeah it is"

Midas put his glasses on and looked at you. Your breath leaved your mouth and your jaw was just there hanging. He was soo hotttttttt with the glasses and the white hair you could feel your self getting wet from just looking at him. (Whip tee do that escalated quickly) 

"Hey y/n you ok?"
"U-umm y-yeah"
"Why are you stuttering?"
"I don't know could I talk to you in private outside?"
"Sure thing"

You got up taking Midas hand and dragged him into the hallway. He looked confused but still looked hot as fuck.

"Hey what's up?"

You grabbed his neck and pulled him into a passionate kiss. Keeping your eyes open to see him wearing the glasses. He pulled away to catch his breath. His breathing was heavy you went to kiss him again but he stopped you.

"Y/n?"
"Yes sexy"
"Ok I don't think you have ever called me that before, but what is all of this and why did you want to talk to me?"
"Please fuck me"
"W-what?"
"I want you to fuck me"
"What have you eaten?"
"Hopefully you soon"
"Ok I think your drunk let's just go back in and watch some tv with Meowscles"
"Meowscles could watch us fuck"
"Ok that's not gonna happen let just go back inside"
"Ok can we have a kiss before we go back in"
"Sure"

You kissed Midas back onto the lips trying to make it more passionate then before. His tie was wrapped around your fingers while you tried to drag him into his bedroom. It wasn't long before he realised what you where doing and he pulled away.

"No no we are not doing this maybe later but not right now"
"Uhh fine"
"Anyway why are you like this?"
"The glasses maybe"
"Okay I'm not gonna say anything"

He dragged you back into the break room onto the sofa next to Meowscles. Before he sat down he grabbed a blanket for both of you. You snuggled into him with the blanket over both of you.

"Meowscles what do you want to watch?"
"Ummmm I'm not sure boss what ever you want on"
"Ok y/n anything you want to watch?"

You moved so you could whisper in his ear he looked suspiciously at you. Quietly you whispered

"I know what I want to watch. I want to watch your dick go in and out of my pussy."

Midas moved his head away it looked like he had just seen a ghost. Meowscles was next to him not knowing what was going on so he want back onto his phone.

Midas x reader जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें