Surprise

It had been a few days since you had seen the other agents except for Midas who had made little visits for hugs. You had been planing your costume for Halloween. You were going to be Ariel from the little mermaid.

You had multiple sketch's of the green skirt you were going to make and the purple seashell bra. You also had seen these sparkly green heels that would go perfectly with your outfit.

There were also some ideas you had gotten from the internet for Midas costume you still couldn't believe that he was going to be belle.

There was a sudden beep from your phone. There was a message from Midas

Hey I was wondering if you wanted to come over to my room and watch some Netflix. I miss you and I want a hug so it's more of a please can you come over.

His little messages were always cute, they made you feel happy like a different type of happy. When you got messages from other people they were a normal happy but with Midas it was completely different it felt like a warm happiness in a way. It sort of felt like when you came home from a cold snowy day and had a hot coco with whipped cream and marshmallows as soon as you entered the door.

You grabbed the cover of your bed so you could take it to Midas room knowing it would be freezing in there. There were also a pack of family sized Oreos on your desk which you decided would be good to bring as well. (Ok who actually shares these 🤨)

The cover had been wrapped around your head and was down to your feet. You opened the door with excitement to see your baby boy. Tina was down the hall and had seen you.

"Hey y/n"
"Hey Tina"
"Why are you going into boss mans room looking like you are having a sleepover? Wait are you two
f-u-c-k-i-n-g again?"
"Tina no like we said we are going to just be friends and also I needed to talk to him. His room is always freezing so I need this so I don't freeze to death"
"Why didn't you just wear a jumper and also I don't think that friends rule will last long"
"Why not?"
"You and him are meant to be having play dates with the bed. It's just bound to happen"
"I think we will be able to keep that rule"
"I doubt it the other day I heard you moaning his name so it's gonna be broken some point"
"What?"
"Don't act so surprised"

Midas door swung open all he was wearing was a pair of black boxers with a black robe. He leaned in to kiss you but you quickly shouted

"See ya later Tina"
"Bye y/n"

He moved back realising that he just nearly blew your cover of just being friends. You quickly waddled into his room before he closed the door.

"Hey penguin if you don't mind me asking why do you have your bed with you?"
"Because it's always freezing in here"
"Well get in the covers and I will give you something"
"Ooo what?"
"Just give me a moment"

You into the bed trying to warm yourself up as much as you could from how cold you were. You were sure you could see your breath.

"Midas you should really turn the heating up it's freezing I think I'm going to freeze to death"
"Stop being such a wimp. I don't find it cold so I'm not changing it until I do"
"Why not? What about other people that come in here"
"Well no one should be in here even you so technically we are breaking the rules of you being here"
"You are the boss. You make the rules"
"I guess that's true anyway let me find what I wanted to give you"

You could hear him rummageing threw his walk in closet. He soon ran back in and had something behind his back.

"Close your eyes"
"Midas do I have to"
"Just do it"