Class (Chapter 2)

Homework had been hard to complete last night because of Grayson, but I did it.

In science Grayson took the seat next to me.

"Hey" he slightly smiled.

"Oh, hey" I said feeling butterflies in my stomach.

"How was your first day yesterday?"

"It was nice, thanks to you" I smiled.

"Well someone as pretty as you shouldn't be on her own her first day at a school like this, now should she?" he asked grinning.

"I-I guess not" I said blushing.

After class it was time for lunch. "Mind to come eat with me?" Grayson asked.

"No, not at all" He took my hand and walked me outside. He had a blanket set out and a friend of his with red hair brung us both food.

"Yo! Grayson! She's a keeper!" He said and winked at me. I blushed then glanced at Grayson and he was giving the other guy a death glare.

Grayson noticed me looking at him and said, "That was my friend, Ryan. Don't mind him"

I smiled and picked up my sandwich that was in the basket Ryan had brought. Grayson picked up his and started eating too. When lunch was over, I helped him pick up the leftover food and fold the blanket. As we were folding the blanket our hands touched and I got butterflies in my stomach.(Photo on the side) He then took the blanket under his left arm and took the basket in his left hand. He grabbed my hand with his right hand and started walking with me.

"Hey Grayson, would you like to come over and study with me this evening?" I asked kind of nervous.

"Yeah, sure!" He said and smiled, swinging our hands back and forth.

I smiled and moved closer to him as you walked. When we got inside the school he put the basket and things into his locker and continued walking with me. We went to the rest of our classes together and I didn't really pay attention. I were too busy thinking about Grayson. Whoops. His hair, his eyes, his smile, his voice, his smell, and everything about him, was perfect. I noticed him looking over at me all throughout every class and smiling at me. I would smile back and I was most likely blushing, but I don't care.

Then when school was over he took my hand and got his friend to take the basket and blanket home.

That's chapter two! I hope you liked it! I will have chapter three up soon! Thanks for reading! Keep reading and I'll keep writing! Ily guys!💕