Going Home (Chapter 28)

"I'm going to miss Florida." Grayson chuckled.

I sighed and nodded, "Yeah, but there's always next year."

We boarded the plane early this morning after we had packed and ate a few things at the airport.

Grayson turned on a movie for us to watch as Aaron slept.

~~~

The plane landed and we waited on my mom to come pick us up. Instead of mom coming, Grayson's mom did..

"Hey mom!" Grayson exclaimed, smiling.

"Hey." She hugged us all and took us out to the car after we got our bags.

~~~

"So, I wanted you guys to stay at my house tonight so your mom could prepare you a dinner for tomorrow." She smiled as she drove to her house.

"Oh, okay. So we are staying here tonight?" I asked as she pulled into the driveway, considering her house wasn't even 15 minutes from the airport.

"Yup." Grayson smiled as he got out and grabbed my bags.

I climbed out of the car along with Aaron and carried some bags in.

~~~

I took a shower and changed into some of Grayson's clothes.

"Grayson?~" I called from his room only to hear no reply.

I walked around the house to try and find him.

I knocked on each bathroom door, checked in Ethan's bedroom, his bedroom, which I just came from, the living room, the dining room, the basement, then I went in the kitchen to meet his mom and Ethan doing the dishes.

"Hey guys. Do you need any help?" I asked because, well, I was bored.

"Sure..! You can help Ethan dry the dishes if you would like." She smiled.

I nodded and walked next to Ethan, grabbing a towel to do my assigned job.

I worked with Ethan and their mom until the dishes were done and after Ethan went to the garage, I helped her put them up.

"Thank you so much for the help. The boys don't really do things like this as often. I hate to make you work because you're our guest..." She trailed off.

"No, it's fine. I wanted to help." I smiled.

She's nodded and closed the cabinet door after she placed the last dish into it.

"Have you seen Grayson lately..?" I looked at her.

"He's in the garage with your brother and Ethan." She sat down on the couch.

I smiled, "Thanks."

I walked to the garage, where they keep their wrestling mats and things, and walked in.

"Yeah, and when she- oh hey (Y/N)..!" Grayson exclaimed sounding a bit nervous.

"Hey..?" I kinda questioned.

"We were just- uhm.. talking." He smiled, looking a little unsure.

"Uh.. I can leave.. if you want." I pointed to the door over my shoulder, with my thumb.

"No! Stay! It's fine, I promise." Grayson smiled.

I nodded and sat down with them and we talked until midnight.

~~~

"I'm getting tired." I yawned.

"Me too, I'm going to go to bed." Ethan agreed.

"Okay, well, I'm going to sit in here a little longer." Aaron sat with Grayson. I nodded, sleepily and went to Grayson's room as Ethan went to his.

~~~

I woke up expecting Grayson to be beside me, only to find that he wasn't. I looked around the house, repeating what I did last night until I found Ethan in the living room.

"Hey, (Y/N)." Ethan smiled, giving me some attention as he paused a movie he was watching. I sat by him.

"Hey, whatcha watching?" I asked.

"22 Jump Street." He said handing me some popcorn.

"Where's Aaron and Grayson?" I asked putting some popcorn into my mouth.

"They went to unpack at your house." He said pressing play.

"Without me?" I looked at him.

"They wanted you to sleep." He chuckled.

I sighed and continued watching the movie with Ethan.

~~~

I had fell asleep on the couch while watching the movie and Ethan woke me up.

"(Y/N), we have to go to your house." Ethan stood above me.

I sat up, "But, I'm in Grayson's sweats and I don't have clothes here."

"It's okay, we're just going to your house." He smiled.

I walked out of the car with Ethan and we drove to my house.

~~~

I walked inside and unlocked the door. The lights were off and I figured everyone was somewhere else besides the entrance hall. I turned the lights on. Aaron, Grayson, mom, and Grayson's mom jumped up yelling 'Surprise!'. Ethan even yelled from behind me.

I hugged them all, then Grayson.

I smiled, "Whats all of this for??"

"Our anniversary was on the week we were in Florida. Even though we celebrated it there, I wanted to plan a party with everyone also. I've been planning it since we were there." He smiled.

That's why he was hiding his phone...

I smiled and pecked his lips, "Thank you, but I'm only in your sweats."

"They look hot on you, it's fine." he chuckled.

"Well, I'm going to go change." I walked up to me room and heard Grayson tell everyone where I was going.

I changed into my maroon sweater and jeans with my converse (picture on side) and walked back downstairs.

I was greeted again when I went into the kitchen, there was a cake, a lot of food, and... gifts..? I'm guessing from Grayson...

We all ate and chatted for a while, and I opened the gifts from Grayson.

It was so fun. I didn't expect a party or anything. We aren't even married, it's just a one-year-anniversary since we've been dating.

I hugged my mom and we all talked about the trip.

I sat down and heard something hitting against the wood, almost like claws hitting the floor as something walked. I turned around and saw Grayson with..
____________
I hope you're okay with another cliffhanger!~ 😂🙈 I'm so sorry for not being on Wattpad lately. I promise I'm going to be on it more. Thank you so much for reading and for over 20K reads!! I remember when I was so excited over 50 reads, you can't even begin to imagine how excited I am now! I love you guys so much!~ Until next time, bai!💕