Laughter (Chapter 27)

(Y/N)'s POV

I saw Grayson's phone light up. It was from my mom.

{ From my mom: }

'She is going to love it! Thank you so much, Grayson!'

Grayson noticed his phone buzzed and looked over right after I looked away. He walked over to his phone and grabbed it, typed something back and sent it. He put his phone in his pocket and walked back into the kitchen.

What was that about?

At this point, I don't even know..

I went to go take a nap to get my mind off things...

~~~

When I woke up I just laid in bed with my eyes closed.

Then Aaron turns on some music. It was Elvis Presley's music... I opened my eyes and snuck into the kitchen of the suite to see Aaron in his underwear and socks, sliding on the hardwood floor, 'playing guitar' with a broom.

I tried not to laugh as he almost bit the dust when he slid into the counter. He ran from one end of the kitchen to the other, back and forth, playing his 'guitar'. I pulled out my phone and recorded it all.

When the song ended he shut his phone off. I ended the video, my phone making a sound, signaling Aaron. His head snapped toward me.

I laughed so hard I had tears rolling down my face.

"Did you record that?!" Aaron yelled a little.

I nodded, still laughing.

"Do-do yo have th-those songs bought on y-your phone?!" I managed to say through all of my laughter.

"Elvis is the king of rock and roll, m'am!" He laughed a little.

"Okay, take your king of rock and roll and never do that again." I chuckled once the continuos laughter stopped.

"I thought I was the only one here!" Aaron stated.

"Well you weren't. Now get some pants on, we're going out to eat." I looked at Aaron.

"Don't you want to take Grayson too?" Aaron asked.

"Yeah, where is he?"

"He went to Starbucks to get you a drink. He'll be back in a minute." Aaron walked to his room to get some pants on.

Just as I turned around Grayson walked through the the door.

"Hey babe!" He sat the stuff down and hugged me, "I got you some things."

"Thank you." I pecked his cheek.

"I got you Starbucks, some shirts, some candy, a new bikini, and a new bra set-"

"Woah, woah, woah, nothing is happening between you and that bra set." I cut him off.

Grayson chuckled, "Babe, I know. You're just always saying you need new bras. I didn't even get underwear, just bras."

"Aw, thanks babe!" I hugged him and helped him put my stuff up.

~~~

Aaron walked out of his bedroom a few minutes later with pants and a shirt on.

"Let's go!" He ran to the door, putting his shoes on.

I smiled and put my shoes on, walking out with Grayson.

"So where are we going to eat?" Grayson asked.

"I was thinking we go to Margaritaville." Aaron smiled.

"That sounds awesome! But Aaron no drinks, mister." I giggled.

Aaron nodded and chuckled.

~~~

We got back to the hotel and Aaron's phone went off. He smiled when he picked it up.

"Who are you texting Aaron?" I asked.

"Someone." He chuckled.

"Tell me, Aaron!" I tickled him.

"Fine! Fine! Just stop!" He laughed.

I stopped tickling him so he could talk.

"Remember that girl that gave us our PhotoKey back?"

I nodded.

"Well apparently she saw that I had dropped it and she taped he number to it when she dropped it off at the lost and found, she followed us to tell us that she put it there. And now..."

"Now what?!" I asked eager.

"And now I really like her." He blushed.

"Aw, Aaron!" I hugged him, "That's so cute!"

"And she's smooth.." I wiggled my eyebrows playfully at Aaron.

He chuckled and jokingly shoved me off.
_______
Here's a random filler chapter for what they do on their last day before they go back. I hope you like it! Thank you so much for reading! Also, I don't want to sound pushy or anything but I have another Dolan fanfic, check it out of you would like. I also have a Christian Collins one. But anyway, I love you! Bai! 💕