Lose You (Chapter 9)

I was watching a movie with Ryan. Grayson had to stay after school late. I was cuddled up to Ryan and he had his arm around me.

After the movie ended Ryan started to tickle me for no reason. Then I fell to the floor and Ryan straddled me.

"S-Stop it! Stop no! No! Ahh! P-Please stop! Agh! Ryan!" I screamed between laughs.

It turned into a big tickle fight. And Ryan was winning. I tried to push him off and grabbing his arms, holding him back. He was stronger so it didn't help. I could feel the muscles in his arms through his sweater. He was on the wrestling team just like Grayson and Ethan.

He continued to tickle me and I continued to laugh. Then I looked over to the door and saw Grayson leaning against the doorframe. When I looked at him he walked away.

"Gr-Gray's home!" I choked out and Ryan stopped tickling me.

I got up and walked to go find him. Ryan say in the couch. I walked upstairs to his room and saw him with his head in his hands, I closed the door.

I quietly walked over to him and sat down. I rubbed his back, "Babe, what's wrong?"

He ignored me. Then I laid my head on his shoulder and said, "Babe, please. Tell me what's wrong" he looked up at me with tear stained cheeks. I just hugged him.

"(Y/N), I don't want to lose you" he finally said.

"Babe," I said pulling away and looking at him, "You could never lose me" I pecked his lips.

"It's just that you are so beautiful, sweet, smart, talented, and perfect and I'm, well, me" he said. "(Y/N), I've never felt this way about anyone before and I don't know how I even got a chance with you. I saw you cuddling with Ryan and him Tickling you. Ryan and other boys are so much better than m-"

I cut him off with a kiss. He deepened the kiss and my hands went up to his hair, his around my waist. When I finally pulled away for air you said, "I love you, only you. It will always be that way. And all those things you said about me I feel the same way about you and other girls. Grayson you are perfect and I wouldn't have anyone else. Ever. I love you so much" I looked into his eyes.

"I love you more" he said. We shared another passionate kiss and it got pretty heated. Then we heard a knock.

"Grayson are you okay in there?"

"Yeah, just fine" he winked at me.

I decided, I love Grayson. Only Grayson. He was perfect. Completely perfect.

There ya go. Sorry for the slow update. But ily guys! Thanks for over 70 reads too! Bai!💕