The Beach (Chapter 22)

I forgot to tell you guys in case you didn't know; Grayson got highlights!!
And a while back he got hurt snowboarding so that's why he has a red place on the side of his head... my poor Gray.

•~•

After we were settled in we decided to go to the beach.

I put on my favorite bikini that I packed and checked up with the boys to see if they were ready.

"Hello?" I knocked on Aaron's door. He came out in a pair of swimming trunks and he had his phone in his hand.

"I'm ready." He flashed a smile.

I nodded, "I'm going to go check up on Gray."

I jumped when I felt something touch my shoulder from behind me.

"No need to." I turned around to a smiling Grayson.

"Okay." I giggled.

I grabbed my phone and a bag with things for the beach.

~~~

"Are we going to the pool first, or the beach first?" Aaron asked as he pushed the lobby button on the elevator.

Grayson looked at me questioningly as the doors closed.

"I think we could go to the beach while the sun is out, then to the pool when the sun is down." I replied after I thought for a few seconds.

"That sounds good to me. What about you?" Aaron looked to Grayson. Grayson nodded his head in return.

The doors opened and we walked to the exit. Grayson grabbed my hand after we exited the hotel.

~~~

I felt water dripping on my face before I was picked up from my beach towel.

I opened my eyes to see Aaron carrying me to the water.

"Aaron, put me down!" I yelled as I saw he was packing me towards the ocean.

He chuckled before he threw me in with Grayson.

I rose out of the water as soon as my feet touched the sand on the ocean floor.

"Aaron!!" I chased after him, laughing.

I jumped on Aaron's back when I was pulled back off.

"Got ya!" Grayson exclaimed.

He threw me over his shoulder and ran into the water.

I was once again submerged in water.

Once I was got back u to the surface of the water I sat up in the water considering it was just below my waist.

Grayson sat beside me then pulled me onto his lap.

"Are you excited?" He asked.

I was confused. "For what?" I looked at him.

"We're going to Disney, Sea World, and Aquatica this week." He smiled.

All of them?! "Oh my gosh, really?" I smiled.

He nodded and carried me back to the towel. We watched the sunset before we headed to the pool.

~~~

The sun had went down and we were walking to the pool when I realized, Aaron hadn't been with us the whole time we watched the sunset.

"Where's Aaron? I haven't seen him in a while." I asked looking up at Grayson.

"I'm not sure..." Grayson looked ahead of us.

I sighed as we walked up to the pool gate.

~~~

"It's been a long day." Grayson closed the hotel door.

"Sure has." I said plopping down onto the couch.

"Hey! You're getting the couch wet!" Grayson whined.

I giggled and stood up. "Fine, I'm going to go take a shower." I walked to my room and got into the shower.

~~~

I dried off and tied my hair up. I got dressed and walked out of my room to see Aaron chatting with Grayson.

"I see you've came back." I giggled plopping onto the couch.

"Yeah, he met a girl." Grayson said in a teasing way.

Aaron chuckled, "Yeah, but it's nothing..." He smiled, looking at the floor.

"Nothing? Aaron, you're smiling." I smiled.

Aaron giggled like a Japanese school girl and ran into his room.

I laughed and looked over at Grayson to see him on his phone... again. I got up and sat by him in attempt to see his screen. As soon as my bum touched the seat he had shut his phone off and shoved it into his pocket. I still don't know what he's hiding on that phone and it's killing me. He could be cheating on me... he could be doing anything considering he doesn't want me to see. I would just ask but I don't want to get a fight started while we are supposed to be enjoying the weekend. My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door.

Grayson shot out off of the couch and answered it.

Oh.

My.

God.

___________________________________

CLIFFHANGERRRRRRRR! Don't hate me XD. Anyway, sorry I couldn't update last Friday. Here's a fairly short chapter for now. I'lll most likely be updating again this Friday. Thanks! Ilysm! Bai!