Disney World (Chapter 24)

"Hey, wake up!" Grayson whispered, shaking me by the shoulder.

I slowly opened my eyes. He was already dressed for today. He hovered over me, smiling.

"Morning, babe." He smiled pulling the covers off of me.

I sat up, "Morning." I replied wiping some hair out of my face.

"Hurry and get dressed, were going to Disney World today." He grinned walking out of the door.

TODAY?! YES!

I changed into my outfit I packed for Disney. It was a white crop top with some ripped shorts and red converse.

I fixed my makeup and realized I didn't have my red lipstick in my bag. I went to ask Aaron and Grayson for it. They do stupid challenge videos all the time.

"Babe, have you seen my red lipstick?" I looked at him. He simply shook his head 'no'.

I ran off to Aaron's room and asked him the same question.

"Have you seen my red lipstick?" I said shifting my wait onto my left leg.

Aaron grabbed it off his dresser and handed it to me.

"Sorry." He chuckled.

"What were you doing with this anyway?" I opened it up to see how bad he had damaged it. Not too bad.

"A video, don't worry I was the only one to put it on." He smiled childishly.

I playfully rolled my eyes as I snapped the lid back on.

"Next time," I pointed the lipstick at him, "let me know when you're going to use it and make sure it gets back to me when you're done."

"Okay." He copied my pointing motion and chuckled.

I smiled and walked out.

~~~

"Is everyone ready?" Aaron yelled from downstairs.

"Yeah." I stomped down the stairs.

I had my bag on my side containing a (your favorite soda) and some snacks. I also had my phone, some mascara, my change purse, and some other girl necessities.

"Grayson's already out in the taxi, let's go." Aaron opened the door for me.

"Oh, such a gentleman!" I joked towards Aaron.

"I try to be nice." He joked.

We walked out of the room and hopped in the elevator.

Aaron pushed the '★L' button and we waited for the elevator to escort us to the lobby.

DING!

The elevator opened and we ran into the taxi.

~~~

"Look! You can see the castle from here!" I exclaimed from the gate entrance.

The castle top could be seen from the monorail entrance.

~~~

"Let's get a picture with Ariel!" I drug Grayson over to the line.

After about 10 minutes (A/N: in reality it's like 2 hours XD) we got a picture.

~~~

"Your ready?" Aaron asked from the seat behind me just before we dropped off the face of the earth, it felt like.

I screamed as I felt as if I was going to die, then the rollercoaster car rolled onto flat land again.

We rode the rest of the ride through and got off. I was soaked.

"Did you have fun on Splash Mountain?" Grayson chuckled as he looked at the picture from before the drop. Everyone on the ride was smiling; except for me. I looked so scared and wimpy. I told him not to buy it but he still bought it on his PhotoKey.

~~~

"Come on the fireworks are starting!" Aaron pulled me by the hand to the castle as Grayson followed.

We found some seats in front of the castle, which were in the middle of the cul-de-sac by the Mickey Mouse statue.

The first firework sounded and we all watched in amazement. Tinker bell came down from the castle with a trail of fairy dust. We all know it wasn't real but it felt so real. Disney has always been my favorite; always.

The last firework was released and it formed an arch over the castle. It was so beautiful. I snapped a few pictures and we headed out.

~~~

Getting out was a mess. There were people everywhere. Shoulder-to-shoulder is an understatement. Just when I though it couldn't get anymore miserable; I lost Aaron.

"Aaron!" I looked around and he was nowhere to be seen.

"Aaron!" I shouted louder and still no reply. I held onto Grayson as he shouted for Aaron too. I cannot get lost from Grayson too.

I pulled out my phone and.... it's dead.

"Is your phone charged?" I asked Grayson.

He shook his head no.

Perfect.

"Aaron Brayden Carpenter!!" I yelled hoping for a response.

Where could he be?!

Then Grayson slipped from my touch.

"Grayson?!" And with that he was lost in the crowd too.

I went into full shock mode.

I just stood there, no attempt to find them. It was useless, there was at least 1-2 million people here. I still looked around but it was no hope.

About five minutes had passed and most of the people had left. I could see a little better but not good enough to see a person 10 feet away.

Then someone snatched my arm from behind.

"Let me go!" I yelled, attempting to jerk my arm away.

"Calm down!" I heard Aaron's soothing voice.

"Aaron!" I smiled and hugged him.

"(Y/N), why were you crying?" Grayson asked from behind Aaron.

I didn't even realize I had been crying.

"I don't know, but why did you leave me?" I looked at Grayson after Aaron let go.

Grayson hugged me.

"I'm sorry baby, I saw Aaron and went to him. I'm sorry I left you." He pecked my lips.

"It's okay." I smiled a little.

Aaron smiled at us.

"Okay, are we ready?" Aaron asked.

I nodded and we went on the room.
______

IM SORRY! Friday was my friend's birthday and I had to go to her party. Saturday I had a softball game. Sunday I had church. Monday I had practice. Yesterday my little sister had a game. Today I have a game again. I'm sorry I haven't been able to update but I should get the other fanfics updated. And if you haven't read my others, don't forget to check them out! Thanks! I love you so much! Bai!💕