Ashi (Chapter 30)

(Y/N)'s POV

I couldn't choose a name so I chose a mix between the two; Ashi.

Ashi was the cutest little pup ever. She was just a big ball of fuzz and energy. The only time she sat down was when she slept, like now.

"Babe-" Grayson was holding the sleeping pup in his arms.

I laughed a little at his puffy eyes and how cute it is that he doesn't care if his eyes are puffy because this is for me.

"We should go get her some things from the pet store." Grayson carefully laid the pup down in attempt not to wake her, which succeeded.

I nodded and went to get my long board and his penny board, since Gray recently taught me to ride one.

The pet store isn't that far away, maybe 5 mins via long/penny board?

~~~

We looked through collars and leashes to try and find the right one for her. We also looked at retractable leashes, which we though she would break, and harnesses, which we bought so the collar wouldn't jerk her neck off. We bought a "special" one, as Grayson called it, so she wouldn't get too hot.

Next we looked through foods, the nutrition facts for the foods and things like that.

When we finally decided what foods, we moved onto treats.. and a book about training tips.

We paid for our things, totaling to about $70 but mom promised to pay for everything this once. She said she'd pay for the first batch of food, treats and a leash (harness) so she gave me the money ahead of time.

She had gave us $100 so we still had $30, but I decided to keep it for the next batch of food for her.

~~~

We rode into the driveway and Gray had everything we bought as I unlocked the door. As soon as I opened the door, there was Ashi, standing with a little bit of stuffing in her teeth as her tongue hung out of her mouth, while she panted.

I looked behind her to see a trail of stuffing and I almost freaked. I was about to question the situation so I took a step toward her but she bolted out of the door in one swift motion.

"ASHI!" I tried to chase after her but what human can catch a small energized, healthy, Siberian pup?!

What have I gotten myself into?!

I yelled at Grayson to get a treat out of the bag and he tossed it to me so I could coax her back into the house. As soon as she stepped foot in the house I tossed the treat into the living room so she would run to it. I slammed the door shut and ran to go scold her but when I saw the living room, I almost freaked.

She had every pillow that was laying on the couch, torn to pieces. Well... No more leaving her at home by herself.

Grayson and I picked all of the stuffing and decided to go back to the pet store and buy her a cage or a gate to keep her in a room without pillows or anything she could rip up or break while we were gone.

We put her harness on her along with the attachable leash.

We rode to the home improvement store and bought mom's pillows back with the extra $30 we had. I'm so glad that we didn't buy two bags of treats for we would've been $7 short.

Then I bought a gate for the stairs so she could stay upstairs, now in the "pet room" where her treats and food will go.

We got back home and set up the gate. It was only the first day but I was already tired because of this little turd.

Grayson and I put the pillows in place and played with Ashi until she got tired enough for her to fall asleep in the "pet room".

Then Gray and I took a nap on the couch together.

~~~

I heard keys plop onto the counter and realized mom was home.

I ran into the kitchen to ask her what she was going to cook when I realized she had brung takeout.

"FOOD'S HERE GRAY!" I yelled before taking my share of the food and sitting down to eat.

I ate as quick as I could because I realized that I needed to feed Ashi again halfway through the meal.

I threw my trash away and wiped the table off in the section where I ate, thanked mom for the food, and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

I walked into the pet room and poured some food into the bowl. The pounding of the food hitting her bowl alerted her. She jumped up, bolting to the bowl.

I patted her head and walked back downstairs.

"You really love that dog don't you?" Mom laughed a little, while flipping through the channels on TV.

"Well duh, Gray paid up his butt for it, I better love it." I laughed, rinsing my hands off in the kitchen sink to get rid of the horrible dog food smell.

She flashes a smile at Grayson and then stopped changing channels when finally, the abc channel was displayed on the flatscreen TV.

"GREY'S ANATOMY!" I cheered and jumped onto the couch, eager to watch the new episode.

My mom laughed, "You kids and your drama-filled shows."

"Hey! It's good drama, hush!" I chuckled.

She just rolled her eyes and walked to her bedroom to watch her own show.

"Finally, some cuddle time with you." I said jokingly, though I truly meant it. I snuggled close to Grayson's side and waited for the "drama-filled" show to begin.
__________
Ayye! That's 1,000 words! I love you guys! Thank you so much for almost 50K reads!! I love you so much!! Bai!💕