A night with the bro(Chapter 15)

I was so excited, Grayson was going to meet my brother that he's heard so much about. I couldn't wait. I wanted this to go good. I stepped off the last step and said "He said that works! He's going to come!" I practically screamed. Aaron smiled,

"Good! I'm going to go get changed into some comfy clothes" he said walking up the stairs. I followed behind him so I could go find an outfit.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"I'm going to find an outfit to wear" I said in a 'duh' tone. Aaron just smiled shaking his head before he walked into his room. I ran into my room. I had no idea what I would wear, I don't have many outfits Grayson hasn't seen me in. I wanted to look nice for him and my brother, but still casual. I looked through my closet and spotted a few shirts I know Grayson hasn't seen me in. I grabbed them and laid them out on my bed to looked at the small selection. My favorite one was a plain peach shirt that I always wore with Aztec patterned leggings a white necklace and some white sandals, there was one galaxy shirt that I had a mustache on it but that one seems more like a lazy school day shirt so I put it away. Now I was down to two different outfits. The other one was hot pink and had buttons down the front and a collar, the collar and button line was black. I had jeans to wear with it but I still wanted to be comfortable so I just chose the legging outfit.(On the side). I folded the outfit I had prepared for tomorrow and laid it on my dresser.

I went downstairs, considering it was only like 6:00PM. I walked into the living room and I noticed my brother had changed into an old T-Shirt and some ball shorts, that's what he had always wore before he left. I walked over to the couch and sat beside him.

"Hey sis" Aaron said putting an arm around me.

"Hey bub. Where's mom?" I looked around the room.

"She said she had to go shopping so it's just you and me" he said standing up and walking into the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" asked getting up too.

"Oh, ya know, just into the kitchen to do THIS!" He yelled the last word throwing a water balloon at me hitting me on the leg. The water went allover me and onto the couch behind me.

"AARON!" I yelled running into the kitchen finding a whole box full of water balloons. I tried to grab the box but Aaron had picked it up too quickly. He ran out of the kitchen and into the living room. He threw another one at me hitting me in the stomach. I was soaked.

"That's it!" I ran towards Aaron tackling him to the ground, I landed on top of him. the box of water balloons were still in his hand when I tackled him and now most of them were busted allover Aaron and I. Both of us were completely covered in water. So was the floor and I'm pretty sure mom's going to kill us when she gets home. I don't really care though and I don't think Aaron does either.

"Wow, you've gotten stronger" Aaron laughed sitting up. I was still on his lap when he sat up. I was laughing my head off. I was freezing and Aaron was kinda shivering too.

"Hey! I'll race you to the hot tub outside!" I said springing from his lap and sprinting to the door patio door.

"That's not fair! You got a head start!" Aaron said running to the door.

"Don't wine!" I said jumping into the hot tub fully clothed. I was still underwater when I heard another splash. I came up for air and Aaron was still underwater. I had an idea, so I got on his back and tried to keep him under the water. I failed though because he's way stronger. Soon our positions were switched and I was fully submerged in water once again. I struggled to get up until he finally let go. I wasn't going to drown or anything it's just I don't like it when people dunk me.

"What were you thinking? You know I'm stronger. And plus, I had to go through training, we had to learn how to hold our breath for a long time underwater" Aaron laughed.

"Oh really? Well then lets put your skills to the test." I said smirking.

"Okay then. Underwater breath-holding contest." Aaron smirked. We used to have these all the time. I would ALWAYS win, I wander if he's actually gotten better.

"GO!" Aaron said taking a deep breath in as we both went under. We held onto the railing of the stairs. It had been over 45 seconds, I always count in my head in these competitions. I was starting to regret doing this, I wanted to min but I could't take it anymore. I came up gasping for air. Then Aaron popped up out of the water

"I win!" he said smiling.

"You, Aaron, are a turd" I said pointing at him laughing. I got up out of the hot tub and walked around the yard. Aaron then got out and tapped my shoulder, I turned around getting ready to ask what he wanted until he ran off screaming.

"TAG! You're it!" I smiled at our foolishness and started running after Aaron. I was chasing after Aaron until he almost fell, slowing him down. I started laughing and caught up to him touching his arm trying to stay as far away as I could.

"Tag! You're it!" I sprinted off in the other direction. I was doing good until I slipped on the wet dirt around the hot tub where we were splashing around. I landed on my butt and started laughing so hard I couldn't breathe. Aaron came up to e laughing his head off

"A-are you o-okay?" he said between laughs I just nodded as he held out his hand.

"You're covered i-in mud" he said laughing still, I grabbed his hand. But instead of getting up I just pulled him into the mud with me. I started laughing like crazy again.

"Oh, you're so gonna pay!" Aaron chuckling smacking me across the face with a handful of mud.

"AARON!" I yelled taking a handful of mud and slapping him across the face with mud too. We were both laughing uncontrollably when we heard the patio door open. We both looked in the direction we heard the noise and saw mom standing there looking at us. We were still completely covered in mud.

"Aaron, Y/N, you guys are a mess, you know that?" she said laughing at our childishness. "And can someone tell me why you guys used water balloons in the house?" she said pointing to inside the house over he shoulder with her thumb. Aaron and I looked at each other smiling.

"Mom, give us a break, Aaron just got home. We're just doing what we used to do, as siblings." I said smiling.

"Okay, fine, but you two are still cleaning up that mess. And it's almost 11 so come inside, but spray yourselves off with the water hose, I'll bring some towels." It's 11 already? It had gotten dark but I didn't really pay attention. I got up and turned on the water and grabbed the hose.I walked over to Aaron and sprayed him right in the face.

"Y/N! Stop!" he said and grabbed the hose from me "Can't you be serious for once?" he asked.

"Well sor-" I was cut off by Aaron spraying me in the face with water.

"Guys can you stop and get rinsed off?" mom asked laying the towels down on the patio table.

"Oh, fine" Aaron said. We got sprayed off and put the towels around us. We went inside and upstairs to our rooms. I went and took a shower and so did Aaron. I love him being back. I missed the time we always spent together. I washed my body and my hair, then got out of the shower. I put my hair in a braid while it was still wet, so it would be wavy for tomorrow and I wouldn't have to do much to it. I put my clothes and walked downstairs and saw Aaron sitting on the couch, changed of course, eating popcorn. I looked at the tv and saw he was picking out a movie.

"Can I join?" I asked

"Yeah" he said scooting over. I sat down and he put a movie on. I snuggled into his chest.

"I'm so glad you're back" I said.

"Me too, Y/N" he said smiling looking down at me. Mom walked into the living room and looked at us.

"You guys have always been so close" she said walking up the stairs. I guess we have, I never really noticed. It just all seemed natural.

The dinner chapter will be up in a couple days. I'm tired so thanks for reading! Ilysm! Bai!