The Stranger

It was like a scene straight out of a movie. As I approached the road, the clouds opened up and it began pouring. I looked up at the sky as the cold rain soaked my clothes. "You have got to be kidding me." I sighed. Is this a sign of bad luck? Is this a sign that I completely fucked up by running? Well, it was a risk worth taking.
        It was a main road, and it looked to be in the middle of no where. Well, my hopes were slowly going back down. I decided to keep behind the bushes. Far away enough that no one would be able to see me, but close enough, that if I seen a vehicle, I would be able to get their attention.
        As I kept walking, all I could think of was what was going to happen. Will Jace find me? How furious was he? Then my mind went back to the stranger in the woods. Who was he? He had a deep voice, with an accent I was unfamiliar with. My heart raced as I hoped they were far away from me, and did not find me.
Exhaustion was kicking in and I knew soon I would have to rest. I could not go on much longer. God must of heard me, because at the very moment I was going to head back into the woods to find somewhere to rest, I seen bright headlights. I smiled weakly and jogged towards the road. I began waving my hands like a crazy person, and yelled, "Help me! Please!"
Much to my luck, the driver pulled over. It was a gray Audi RS 7. So, this person had money. Well, I honestly did not care at this point. I finally was about to reach freedom. The passenger door opened followed by a man's voice saying, "get in."
Without hesitating, I jumped in and shut the door. "Go! Quickly! They're gonna find me!" I yelled and began crying. I didn't get a good look at him at first, but I seen out of the corner of my eye that he looked concerned. "Ok. Where to?" As he said that, he took off at a high speed. "The nearest police station. Please." I had no idea where I even was. "Where are we, if I may ask?" The man laughed. "I can tell by your accent, you're not from here, are you, bellissimo?" My eyes widened as I shuffled my hands. The man had an accent. It's not him is it?
"I don't even know where I am." He chuckled. "Well, I have not even introduced myself. I'm Enzo, and to answer your question." He sighed. "You're in Italy." Italy?! How in the hell? "Italy?! What?" I finally decided to look over at him. Enzo has beautiful blue eyes, and perfectly styled jet black hair. He had blue jeans on with a white button up shirt that was tucked in. The sleeves were rolled up revealing his tanned tattooed arms.
           "Why are you so surprised?" Enzo asked. "Because I'm from America, and I do not remember ever coming here. I need to get home!" My heart sank as I realized it was going to be difficult for me to get home, being in a whole other country. How did Jace or Nick manage to get me over here? As if I didn't have enough questions. "What is your name, Bella?" Bella? "Well it sure isn't Bella. It's Jenna." Enzo couldn't control his laughing for about thirty seconds, as I sat there confused.
We were going around curves and making turns as if we were in NASCAR. I honestly felt sick, but didn't wanna be rude, since he's probably my best chance as being free from those psychos. "How far away are we from a police station?" I asked impatiently. "An hour with my driving." He looked at me and winked. "Probably two or so normally. You look exhausted. Wanna tell me what happened?"
I shifted uncomfortably in the seat. "Not exactly. I promise to tell you once we get there." Enzo sighed, seeming to not want to upset me. "Okay. If you wanna rest you can. I won't harm you. I'm only here to help. Whatever happened to you, you did not deserve it." His voice was so soothing. He was beautiful as well. I finally felt safe. As much as I did not want to, sleep overcame me and I slowly drifted off.
          I awoke by someone softly shaking my shoulder. "Wake up, bella. We're at the police station." I could not contain my excitement! "Oh my god. It's finally happening! Thank you so much, Enzo! I don't know how to thank you!" Enzo smiled and caressed my cheek. "Sono sicuro che ci incroceremo di nuovo." (I'm sure we will cross paths again.) I had no idea what he said, but it melted my heart when he smiled. Enzo has helped me. A complete stranger.
          It was a small town we were in. Enzo opened the door. "I can go in with you." I shook my head. "You've done enough. Thank you so much, again. You didn't have to stop and help me, but you did. You've saved my life." He took my hand, and kissed it. "You never did tell me what happened." I sighed. "I know, but I need to get inside where I'm safe first." I paused for a second. "You can come with me."
Enzo opened the door to the police station. I really hope they can speak English. "American I see. How can we help? Have you gotten lost?" The police officer smiled, but it quickly disappeared when he seen Enzo. That's strange. "My name is Jenna Harp. I was kidnapped from America."