Psycho

When I for sure Jace was gone, I hid my journal behind the desk where no one could see it or find it. I decided to paint my nails. They had literally thought of everything. I painted them a light beige color. As I was letting them dry on the bed, I heard yelling.
"This was NOT part of the deal Jace! I can't have you falling for her! She's supposed to love me! You're only supposed to make sure she doesn't run away! What the hell?!" I heard something being thrown and shattered against the wall making me jump. "I jut thought I would be honest with you! The way you talked about her before was like she just some slut like the others, but she's not! You drug her away from everything!" "She was struggling with everything anyway!" Nick screamed.
Why in the hell would Jace tell him that? Why did Nick think I was a slut? He had done this before. My eyes widened. What happened to the other girls? What if I didn't fall for him? I was done with it. I opened the door and tiptoed down the stairs.
   "Dude, you can't treat her like you have the others before." Jace said finally lowering his voice. "I know. I shouldn't have done what I did before. I shouldn't of have took her, but I knew the moment I seen her. I had to have her all to myself. Those other sluts, I should've just left alone. I made a mistake, but I'm not going to with Jenna. She's precious to me." I seen Nick grit his teeth. "And I won't have YOU ruining it. You do your job or I'll replace you!"
   "What did you do the other girls?" I whispered. Nick and Jace's eyes widened. "Jenna..." Nick began to speak, but I cut him off. "What did you do?!" I yelled. I was furious, yet terrified. "Just calm down Jenna..." Jace came towards me along with Nick. I panicked and ran towards the front door. Luckily for me, it was unlocked. I knew I couldn't run, but I tried. I felt two arms wrap around me. Nick. "No! Let me go! You're a monster! You killed those girls, and now you're gonna kill me!" I fought hard.
   Nick was struggling with carrying me, so Jace grabbed one side of me. I still fought, but they were much stronger. Once we were inside the house, the tried to put me down easily, but where I was fighting so much, I ended up on the ground. "You two are monsters! Do you not have ANY remorse for what you did?! Tell me right now what you did!" Tears began filling me eyes. I was absolutely terrified. "Let's go sit."
   "No! You tell me right now what you did." I said still laying on the floor. "I killed them Jenna. I killed two girls. There. You happy? I shouldn't of done it. They wanted my money. They didn't even want me. They were sluts who put out to anyone." "Did you kidnap them?"  "Yes. And I regret it. They played me. I thought they actually liked me."
    "You think kidnapping them and giving them whatever they want, they'd like you?! You're insane!" I began to yel but it turned into a whisper. I ran upstairs and slammed the door shut. What am I going to do?!
"Love! Please talk to me!" I ran to the bathroom and locked the door. I slide to the floor with my back against it. I was in a house with murderers. This is how it was all gonna end for me. "If you're gonna kill me, just do it!" I cried out. "I don't want to live with murderers!"
"Jenna..." I heard Nick whisper. "I actually love you. I won't kill you, my love." I'm sure he said that to all the others also. My heart was racing and I could not stop trying tears from falling.
"Jenna, let me in." Nick said calmly. "Leave me alone, Nick! Go away!" This guy is psycho. Nick began beating on the door loudly. "Nick, give her some time. She obviously needs to take everything you just told her in. She's gonna think you're gonna kill her too." Jace said calmly. I heard two sets of footsteps leave and shut my bedroom door. This guy made absolutely no sense at this point.
  All I knew is I had to plan my escape. And I had to be smart and quick.