This Isn't Your Fault

"You think I done everything myself? Nick isn't the only one with help." Are you freakin kidding me? I thought I'd only have one to worry about now. There's no telling how many people are watching me now. "Seriously? Let me guess. There's multiple people watching me now. Not just two?" Jase chuckled. "They don't watch you unless I need them too. They've just been fixing this house for me. I informed them of what was going on and they done what they were told."
       "Will I be meeting any of these people?" He pulled me closer to me and kissed my forehead. "Yeah, but don't think you'll be able to escape. They aren't like me. They do as they're told. They won't hesitate to hurt anyone." I gulped at that response. I'm screwed.
      I have gotten myself into a worse situation this time. At least in the last one, I had one person I thought was on my side. Turns out, he wanted to isolate me more than I already was.
    "What are you thinking, love?" Jase interrupted my thoughts. Thinking about how my plan backfired on my dumb ass. "Nothing. I really need to lay down." I knew I needed to be nice, but this was a lot to take in. "Fine. We will lay down for a little bit." I shook my head. "By myself, please." Jase rolled his eyes and sighed. "Fine. Go ahead. I'll go make something to eat."
Jase left me in my room. I heard a click behind me. "You have got to be kidding me." Jase laughed at the response from the other side. "Can't have you wondering around now can I?"
In my mind, I wanted to be a bitch, but decided against it. I decided I needed to rest. I needed energy cause this is gonna be a hell of a lot harder than the last. My room was mint colored with silver trim. My favorite colors. The bed was black sheets and blanket with blue accent pillows.
I laid down. I wanted to search the room. Look for anything that could help me, but now was not the time. Jase would assume I would do that, so I had to make him think the complete opposite. I closed my eyes and drifted off.
    I awoke to find Jase sitting in a chair, staring at me with a dark look. I could not figure out what the look was but it did not look good. "What?" I asked. He dropped his gaze to the floor and I seen his jaw clench. "Nothing." I pushed myself up on the bed. "Somethings wrong."
    Jase slide his hand down his face and sighed in frustration. "Nick is more obsessed with you than I originally thought. Instead of giving up and finding someone else like he used to do, he's determined to kill me and get you back." My eyes widened. "Wh....." I couldn't even get words to form.
     I was in more danger than I've been in the time I've been kidnapped. I was gonna get killed when all I was trying to do was have a better chance at escaping. Everything has gotten worse.
     "This has only gotten worse. I thought it would get better." I whispered, but Jase somehow managed to hear. "Beautiful, this isn't your fault in anyway." My head snapped in his direction instantly.
     "You think I'm blaming myself? Are you stupid? Both of you psychos are to blame! I'm gonna be the one to get killed over y'alls obsession! So, you can shut the fuck up with the whole "this isn't your fault". I know damn well it isn't!"  I panicked and lashed out. I don't wanna die.
       "I know you're panicking, but I promise, Nick won't get to us. He does not have any idea where we even are." I could see Jase was panicking, also. He was trying so hard to fight it.
      "I could die! Because of you two! I should be at the daycare living my normal life, but no your dumbass and Nick's dumbass decided to kidnap someone. Couldn't you get a life or does your brain not allow you to have a place in society?! I hate you both!"
      Not even a second later, Jase threw the chair he was sitting in into the wall which made me scream out of shock. "Shut up. Shut up. Shut up! You don't have a damn clue what you are talking about!" I seen his whole self completely change. I had finally found his weak spot.
     "So. Because society hates you or whatever, you have to take me away from it? Instead of talking to me like a normal human? Oh wait, you're nowhere near normal are you? You're messed up in the head and you brought me into this!"
     Jase lashed out. He punched the wall as hard as he could and left a huge hole. "That's fuckin it. You wanna treat me like I'm Nick, I'll make you appreciate me." I quickly jumped out of the bed and tried to run. Jase caught me by my waist and pulled me tight against him. "Not so tough now are you, gorgeous?"
      I could feel my body going numb with fear. I still began thrashing everything I could on body to get away. "You think you're big and bad, but you're just not." Jase pushed me down on the floor, and without giving me a chance to react, he had my legs and arms pinned.
    "So...where so we begin, Love?"