I remember.

My mouth dropped. I was not sure what to say. "I.....um..." I could not get my words together. I pushed my chair back and ran to my bedroom. I wanted to say yes, but I'm so scared cause I can't remember anything. I need to trust him. He's my boyfriend. I sat on the floor against the door and cried.
I cried because I was stressed out, because I couldn't trust him, and mostly cause I couldn't remember anything. I began beating my fists against the walls. Over and over. Screaming out of anger. "Jenna!"
Jace yelled as he opened the door and seen the state of mind I was in. "Go away! I need space!" I yelled back. "I'm not going anywhere. We're gonna talk about what just happened. Talk to me please, beautiful." "Get away from me." I said in the most serious tone I could put together in that moment.
I knew I was gonna have to talk to Jace at some point, but now I needed to be left alone. I was scared and confused. I just needed time to think and maybe remember. He came closer and closer. "No. Jace. I'm serious. I really need space." I was beginning to panic. It took me this long to finally have a mental breakdown and I needed to be alone.
"Jenna...just calm down." He had gotten way too close. I shoved Jace as hard as I could, and the look on his face was shock yet anger. "Why?" Was the only thing that he said in a flat tone. "I said get away. I promise I will talk to you when I calm down." Jace made a quick move and locked me in his arm. "I'll be damned if I leave you alone after everything you've been through."
I kept fighting him. "Let. Me. Go." I just kept repeating it over and over again. Finally, I broke loose and I slapped him as hard as I could. I was in shock that I did that, but even more in shock of what he did next.
I found myself on the floor. Jace had slapped me. Hard. "You. Monster." Was all I could say as tears fell down harder. "Jenna, I don't know where that came from. I'm so sorry." Jace actually paced back and forth running his hands through his hair and beard.
"What the fuck is wrong with me? I'm in love with you, and I did that. I just asked to marry you! I'm so fuckin' stupid!"
        That's when I remembered everything.