Remembering

Jace kissed me and wrapped me in a tight embrace. I was expecting him to hit me and I did not know why. "I was so scared I lost you. I'm so sorry for getting angry."
My headed began instantly hurting as a picture of someone tackling me to the ground and punching me in the face flashed back. I pushed away from him and grabbed my head. "Ughhhhh." I yelled out. "Hey?! What wrong?!" I seen Jace's face turn to worry. "Flashback. Maybe, I'm remembering something. I couldn't see the face though." He rested his hand on my shoulder. " I'm sure your memory will come back with time. What was the flashback?"
I hesitated, but decided that maybe I should tell him and he could help me remember. " someone tackled me to the ground, and then punched me in the face. Why would someone do that?" His face turned red. Anger looked like. Maybe regret? I was not sure.
      "Nick. You two had a huge fight and you tried getting away from him. He was even more furious then." I widened my eyes, and kept my eyes down. How could someone I was in a relationship do that? That was obviously an extremely toxic relationship.
     "I'm sorry I made you mad." I decided to break the silence. "It's ok. I was just worried something happened to you. Especially after being hit in the head. You just need to take it easy. If you wanna go somewhere, I wanna make sure I'm with you." Jace was too sweet to me. "I wish I could remember you. I bet there are some sweet memories of us. You are so nice to me, and I feel very lucky to have someone to care about me. Especially when I was in such a bad relationship. I bet I was not easy to deal with after."
      He cupped my face in his hands. "Beautiful, I would never wanna hurt you. I love you too much to do that to you. Yes, it was hard for a little bit. You did not trust me one bit because of him. Right before, everything went down, you were terrified and did not trust me that I would protect you." He looked away when he continued. "I let you down and let him hurt you. I did not kill him, but he won't ever touch you again. I'm so sorry I let him hurt you. That's why I'm so protective over you, and I'm sorry, again, for freaking out and getting angry. Let's head back to the house, and let you get changed."
Jace wrapped his arm firmly around my waist. "You are so beautiful, Jenna."
I could not help but blush as the sweet comment my handsome boyfriend was giving me. "Thanks, handsome." There was no way I could not trust him. He would not be this nice if he was bad, right?
The rest of the walk home was pretty quiet. He opened the door for me, and there were shopping bags on the table in the kitchen. "Yes, I went grocery shopping, but I also got you some clothes, makeup, and showering products. I guess that's why you call them." I busted out laughing as his face had a very confused look. "Close enough, I guess. Thank you so much!" I wrapped my arms around him. "Do you care if I go take take a shower? I feel disgusting."
       "Of course! Let me take your stuff in the bathroom! I put your clothes in our room, but I bought you an outfit to wear tonight since I know you love dressing up." Here I went again blushing. "You're so beautiful when you blush." I smiled and rolled my eyes. "Hush. Thank you though for everything." Jace came over and kissed me gently. "Anything for you, love." I went and got in the shower. The floor was marble and the shower was tile. It was absolutely beautiful.
****
     "You about ready, Jenna?" I could not see anything but a door in front of me. "I'm not going. You're not gonna get hurt because of me." I was crying my eyes out.
      "I don't wanna hear that bullshit. We're leaving and I don't care what I have to do. Right now. So, get out." "No!" I yelled back. "Don't make me come in there, love. I'm giving you five seconds."
            ****
What happened? I was so confused. It was as if the voice was converted to a deep voice to wear I couldn't recognize it. Why would my mind do that? Who was this person protecting me from and who was going to hurt them for doing so?
      As my mind raced, I tried to hurry and take a shower. When I looked into the bag there was a beautiful dress inside and silver straps heels.

 When I looked into the bag there was a beautiful dress inside and silver straps heels

I curled my hair and put it into an elegant low bun

I curled my hair and put it into an elegant low bun. I then decided to go with bold makeup. I really wanted to impress Jace cause he has been so good to me even though I can not remember him.

     I took a deep breath and kept thinking about that flashback

     I took a deep breath and kept thinking about that flashback. I will ask him later about it. Right now, I just wanna enjoy the night with Jace. There was so much makeup and hair products. He did not have to buy me all this stuff, but he has to love me to do this, right?
       I looked over myself in the mirror one more time. At least I can look decent. I laughed to myself. Here goes nothing. I opened the door and walked towards the kitchen.
      My mouth dropped when I seen Jace. He was dressed up, unlike normal. He usually is wear a T-shirt and jeans or shorts. Not today. He was absolutely beautiful.

 He was absolutely beautiful

"You look stunning, Jenna." He had the perfect smile and I could not help but blush. "You look pretty sexy if I do say so myself." Jace planted a light kiss on my cheek. "I made us dinner."
       It was a candle lit dinner in the kitchen. He made chicken hibachi. It was absolutely delicious! "It's your favorite. I wasn't sure if you remembered." I didn't, but the fact that he did warmed my heart. "I'm glad you did. It was amazing. Just like you. I'll never understand how I got so lucky."
         Jace began rubbing his wrists and hands nervously. "What's wrong, Jace?" I asked concerned. " I have been wanting to do this for a long time. I'm in love with you. You are the most beautiful girl on this planet. I've never met someone who could make my heart skip a beat or make me as happy as you have." He stood up and came over to my chair.
           He got down one knee and pulled out a box, and opened it. "Jenna, will you marry me?"