Hide and Seek, Love.

There were so many room just on the top floor. All I had to do was hide from
him for 25 minutes after my five minutes was up. I knew I could do this. I ran downstairs and into a random room. I seen cabinets that were extremely small and did not look like I could fit in them. I quickly and quietly hid myself inside. I began hearing a ticking of a clock. "Your five minutes is up, love. I'm coming for you." I heard him upstairs opening and closing doors.
By the time he had made in downstairs, it had already been ten minutes. Only fifteen more minutes to go. I then heard footsteps coming closer to the door. "Oh, Jenna. Come out, come out, wherever you are." My kidnapped was taunting me. I steadied my breath so he couldn't hear anything but himself.
"She's actually went outside. Dammit." I heard him whisper and all I heard was loud footsteps running away. I waited until I heard a door close and quietly got out. "Five more minutes, Jenna." I whispered to myself. I peeked outside the door and saw no one.
I stepped outside into the hallway where I seen a kitchen. There has to be a knife in there to defend myself. Wait! There might be a phone too! I quietly ran to the kitchen and looked for knife. Two more minutes! I've got this!
"Jenna? You in here?" I heard my kidnapped call out. I never even heard the door. I hide quickly in a corner where I did not think he could see me. "I know you're in here Jenna. I seen him shot a glance in my direction. "One minute, Jenna. Think you can make it?" I steadied my breath once again in hopes on him not hearing me. I closed my eyes and prayed to myself.
Ten. Nine. Eight. Seven. Six. Fi.... "Gotcha." He grabbed my up and I began screaming, kicking, punching, whatever I could to escape. "No, no,no,no..." I began crying and screaming as loud as I could. Maybe someone could hear me. "You're pretty good at hide and seek, love. We really must play it again soon." He tightened his grip on me as I struggled to break free. I managed to elbow him in the nose and was dropped to the ground. I got my balance and began running. I opened the front door and just ran. I had no shoes. In a normal situation, I would not step outside anywhere without shoes.
I was determined to escape. I did not know who this man was or what his intentions were. I was not about to find out either. "Get back here, Jenna! No one will ever find you out there!" There was a way here and there was a way out. I was gonna find it.
After making it through the field, I started running through the woods. I was beginning to lost my breath, so I found a bush and hid behind it. I was breathing heavy and knew if he came this way, he would find me without a doubt.
"Jenna, I can hear you breathing. Stop running or you're gonna end up hurting yourself." I knew I had to keep going. I began running again. It was not but a few seconds before I found myself being tackled to the ground. "Love, I'm in no mood to play tag." He put a cloth over my face before I fell into a deep sleep.