Questions

I had totally screwed up this time, and I knew it. There was no way I could let Nick nor his friend find me. There is no telling what they might do to me. I began running again. It seemed as if there was no way out.
There was a trail that I was following. Closing but not close enough to where you could spot me. I figured that'd be my best bet to find my way to safety. What even is safety? I did not know what it was anymore and it was a terrible feeling.
I kept walking even though I was extremely exhausted. I had not ate anything or drank anything in I don't even know when. "Jenna!" Oh, heck no.  I took off sprinting as fast as I could. I was not a runner by any means, but at this given moment, I thought I could run a triathlon. There was no way I was going down without a fight.
   "Jenna! Get back here now, please! Stop running! There's no where to go!" I heard Nick say. I tried running faster, but two against one? There was no way this was ending in my favor. I felt two arms wrap around me and tackle me to the ground. I looked up to see the other kidnapper. All I remembered was his fist colliding with my cheek.
   I awoke in the same bed I was in when I arrived. My head was throbbing when I remembered Nick's accomplice knocking me out. I quickly got up and went to the bathroom. I gasped when I saw my face. My left cheek was a mixture of black,blue, and brown. He had hit me hard. I began crying. I could not be strong anymore.
"Jenna? Love? Are you in the bathroom?" I locked the door before he could get to it. "Leave me alone! You're a monster!" I leaned my back against the wall and slid down, tears pouring down my face. I was scared and this is what I get for being scared? "I'm sorry Jace hit you. That was NEVER supposed to happen. I said I wouldn't hurt and I planned to keep that promise. Please come out so we can talk." He sounded so sincere, but there was no way I was risking getting hit again. "No. Please, just let me be alone." "I'm afraid I can't do that."
I heard him start to pick the lock. I look around for a weapon. The only thing I found this time was a hair dryer. I picked it and was ready to hit him when he came in. I heard it click and the door swung open, but Nick stood at the door. "I knew you were up to something, love. Put it down. Now." Before I could even think, I ran at him with the hair dryer. He gripped my wrist and tore it out of my hand. I had been defeated again. "No. No. No!!" I screamed and kicked. I tried wiggling my way out of his arms, but it was no use.
I screamed and cried the whole way down the stairs into the living room. He sat me down on a black leather couch, which by the way, was super comfortable. I went to try to get up, but he firmly pushed my shoulders down. "Stop." He got down on one knee and held my shoulders in place. His emerald eyes stared into my hazel ones. "Now, I'm gonna let you ask me a two questions. Everyday. If you're good, anyway. Since today has not exactly went how I planned, I'm giving you a free day. I understand you were scared, and what Jace don't was unnecessary considering you we're a lot stronger than you." I seen something move out of the corner of my eye. My eyes widened.
   "Jace." I whispered. I began shaking uncontrollably. I had never been hit, and even though I don't exactly remember it, the fact that he knocked me out scares me. His eye had been blackened and his nose was busted. "I'm sorry, Jenna. I got scared that you were gonna escape and tell everyone. I won't ever hurt you again." He seemed like he regretted what he did, but I was not too sure of it.
   "It....it...it's okay." My words stuttered out of my mouth. Nick then smiled at me as jase sat down in a leather recliner next to the couch I was sitting at. "Now, do you have two questions to ask me?" I nodded. "Who are you?" He smiled an absolute beautiful smile. " I'm Nick Hardin. I'm 26 years old."
   Yeah, that told me a lot. "When are you going to let me go home? I miss my job, my friends, my coworkers, just my old life." He frowned and look at me. "Love, this is your new home. I know it will take some time to get used to, but I hope over time we will build trust and you will soon learn to love it. And me."
   I slapped him. " I will never love you! You're absolutely crazy! I've tried to be nice to you, but if you think for five seconds I'm gonna love my kidnapper, you're dead wrong! I want to go home, and you're gonna let me go!" I seen the tears form in his eyes. "I know you're upset cause of the change, but you'll get used to it. I think you just need to calm down." He picked my up and put a cloth over my mouth. I tried fighting, but it was too much.