Who are you?

I awoke in a trunk. My head felt like it was about to split open. My hands were bound behind my back, my mouth was covered, and my feet were bound together. Where was I? Who had me in their trunk? Where was I going? I began kicking the trunk lid attempting to get it open with no luck. Tears began streaming down my face. I couldn't remember anything. I know my name has to be Jenna, cause in my dream that's what the strangers were calling me.
I was trying so hard to remember what was going on and no matter how hard I tried, it all came back as nothing. Fucking nothing. As bad as my head was hurting, I couldn't help but try to let out my anger and frustration in screams that were muted by the tape on my mouth.
The car came to a smooth stop, and that's when the panicking set in. I was fixing to find out who has me in their car. Maybe I should pretend to be asleep? I attempted to look passed out cold when I heard the trunk being opened. I heard a slight chuckle. "Jenna, I know you're awake. I heard the fit you were throwing back here."
My eyes grew wide when I looked at the man who had just spoken to me. He was absolutely beautiful. He had chocolate brown hair that was combed perfectly back, along with a beard that matched his hair. He's bright blue eyes matched the sky in the middle of summer. His face was very defined and you could tell through his jacket he had on, the rest of his body was too.
        "Damn." Accidentally slipped out. Good thing I had the tape on. "You okay, Jenna?" I realized I was staring and shook my head. So, my name was Jenna. "I'm gonna carry you inside and I need you to relax cause you've been hurt." I was sure whether I should trust this man or not, but where I'm at right now, I don't have a lot of choices.
       I nodded at the beautiful man and he carefully lifted me up. I looked and seen a small cabin, nothing fancy. He opened the door carefully holding me and laying me on a couch. I was terrified inside due to not knowing anything and who this person was. I assumed I knew him because he was being so kind, but why was I in a trunk?
        "I'm gonna take the tape off and untie you? You need to stay calm and still so I can look at the back of your head. My eyes widened at him. What happened to my head?! Tears filled my eyes as fear set in, but I quickly closed them hoping he didn't see them. The man removed the tape slowly and carefully. My throat was super dry when I began to breathe through my mouth, and I began coughing. The man quickly jumped up, and let me tell you this mysterious man had an amazing butt, and got me a water. He held it up to my lips and I gulped it down.
      "Thank you." Which came out as a whisper from my throat still being dry. "I took care of everything. Just so you know." He looked up to meet my confused face as he was untying my hands. "What?" I looked down at my lap. "Who are you?" I asked him very cautiously. "Wait?" He paused as he grabbed my hands and held them firmly. "You don't remember me?" I shook my head slowly. "I don't remember anything, honestly. I only know my name. Please, can you tell me what's going on?"
       The man scoffed but with a perfect, white smile showing as he looked down to untie my feet. "Jace. We've been together for awhile now, and we had recently talked about getting married." Me married to him?! There is no way I got a man that looks like a damn model.
        "Oh okay. Well what happened with my head? Why did you have me in a trunk tied up? What did you mean by 'I took care of everything'?" He got up grabbed an ice pack and some medicine. "Once I make sure your head and everything is okay, I promise to tell you everything."