Episode 59 - Tears of healing 5 'A Fluffy Day! 3'

Start from the beginning

"-GASP-"

Levis gasped in shock at his daughter standing!

"WHAT?!"

Ramon shouted! What did this mean? What does this mean?!

"Oh my GOD!"

Moniqua screamed! No no no no! What is this 6-month-old child doing, standing up without support?! What in the world was happening!

"...." (Louis)

"But... but she was not able to crawl.."

Moniqua muttered, completely flabbergasted by Eugene skipping the basic steps.

"Neiaaa~~"

Euria wiggled her hands, laughing at her sister! Happy at whatever Eugene was doing to make everyone pull out weird faces!

"Does this mean, little sister is faster at standing than..."

Ramon gaped at Eugene, his gaze going back and forth between Louis and Eugene! Stepping backward in shock, he bumped into his parents who moved up closer to watch Eugene.

"-Cough- She still has to walk..."

Although Louis was surprised, he brought back his composure. Sure enough, just like he thought, she was a little different from his other siblings. It would be a lie if he didn't have any expectations towards Eugene walking today.

'Walk?'

Eugene's eyebrows scrunched up. Will she be able to walk? Eugene didn't know if she was capable of exerting her baby body, however, she did know that if she moved her incredibly heavy head at the moment, she would for a positive kiss the ground with her head and roll over pathetically!

'Hold on Eugene!'

Eugene breathed out, staying completely still.

"Oh my...She isn't falling.." (Moniqua)

"She definitely sets the record for being able to stand this long for the first time!" (Levis)

"Sister is amazing!" (Ramon!)

"Neiaaa" (Euria)

"Neia"

Being disturbed awake, Aernest called out to Eugene whom everyone was fussing over.

Although his sound-canceling military headphones completely isolate him from sounds and people talking, he was still able to hear a little if people were shouting!

Seeing everyone being amazed at Eugene and also not knowing why he steadily got up onto his feet and walked over towards his sister who was too concentrated to notice him!

Making a motion in front of her, he then did a 180 turn and walked away. His two arms flapping like chicken wings.

'What is he doing?' (Everyone)

'Neiaa follow me!'

Is what Aernest wanted and intended for Eugene to do. Aernest walked 10 steady steps forward and turned back to check up on Eugene!

'......oh.'

But no! Eugene wasn't following him! Seeing this he frowned, his eyebrows raising up automatically. Deeply breathing out, Aernest then once again walked back in front of Eugene, repeated the same motion with his hands, and turned around to walk away!

"......"

'Really! What is he doing?' (Everyone)

'Follow me!'

Once again noticing that Eugene wasn't following him, he pouted! His sister was so stupid! Getting a little bit frustrated, Aernest went back in front of Eugene again, however, this time crossed his arms right in front of her.

Waiting for her to look straight into his eyes! Wanting to ask her why she wasn't following him when she could stand!

"........" (Everyone)

'...Huh? You're awake?'

Eugene's zen mind was broken by Aernest close breathings. Staring back at him, she raised her eyebrows in question.

'What do you want?' (Eugene)

'Follow me!' (Aernest)

'.....Why are his eyebrows wriggling?'

Not understanding Aernest at all, she frowned. Was he trying to make her laugh and fall down?

'Not now!'

Eugene ignored Aernest's stare, going back to concentrating on standing.

"......" (Everyone)

"......" (Aernest)

_____

Author's note: Sorry guys! The internet went down yesterday before I could post! Thanks for reading and enjoy the 2 updates!

P.S- I was scammed-ish on ebay yesterday. Says it was a bluetooth keyboard but it wasn't a bluetooth keyboard. Life is sad T.T
____

Any Donation or Patreon subscriptions will go into creating more content! Your/Any investments will ensure that I have the internet to upload my novels to Scribblehub, Wattpad, Webnovel, Creative Novels, & RoyalRoads, make sure I am able to keep MCIuitW web-novel free to read, & invest in gadgets that will take this novel to a new level. For example, hiring an editor to edit MCIuitW, finance a computer to draw free Webtoon illustrations of this novel & more... For more information, please check out my Patreon goals, below the about section of my Patreon page.