diecinueve

|

From: Ri <3

Hi can I talk to you about something?

|

To: Ri <3

yeah sure, whats wrong? youve been off all day

|

From: Ri <3

I want to tell you about today because I feel really upset about it and bestfriends tell eachother things right?

|

To: Ri <3

Ri, I know its really upset you, just because weve just met it doesnt mean I can't tell when youre upset

|

From: Ri <3

Its just that i thought he really likeed me and then halfway through he just up and left.. i guess he just realised that i wasnt worth his time

|

To: Ri <3

No, your totalluy worth any guys time Ri!

|

From: Ri <3

I dont know.. youre the only guy that talks to me now.. along with ashton but hes ashton lol

|

To: Ri <3

Love it how youre upset but yet you can still take a dig at ashton

|

From: Ri <3

yeah well if guys dont wanna date me i guess im just gonna stick to not dating because this is just a shit feeling...

|

To: Ri <3

Give it a day Ri... I'm sure things will get better and you'll feel better!

|

From: Ri <3

I sure do hope so.

|

I couldn't believe I was going to do this, but I had to.. I couldn't have Ariel feeling as upset as that.

Quickly I walked into the living room where the other boys are. "I know what you can do Luke." I said standing infront of him, blocking the television.

"What?" Luke asked looking slightly pained and worrisome of what I was going to say.

"You can text Ri and you can take her on a date and not fucking ditch her this time." I said through gritted teeth. I had to do that. It wasn't about me when it came to me and Ri, it was about Ri and how she felt.

"Wait what?" Calum interrupted looking shocked.

"Yeah, what he said!" Luke exclaimed sitting up straight and looking at me wide-eyed.

"She's really upset that you left her, she's had a bad past in guys liking her and she was ready to give up on dating because she thought that guys would just ditch her on dates." I said, "You need to show her that that's not true and show her that a guy can actually treat her right."

"But why don't you do that?" Ashton asked.

"Because she obviously likes Luke! She thinks of me as her bestfriend and that's it." I told him feeling my stomach try to cave into itself, or so it felt like that.

"Man, I couldn't do that to you!" Luke shook his head standing up to make our faces as level as they could possibly be.

"Dude weren't you like a dick half an hour ago?" Ashton asked Luke, starting to look just as confused as Calum.

"Yeah what was that about? Is it because Michael didn't get you your period pads or something?" Calum teased.

"No, I was just pissed." Luke shook his head sitting back down on the setee.

"Why were you pissed? I was the one that was supposed to be pissed!" I said furrowing my brows together. Why is Luke always the person to confuse everyone? He always manages to say something that contradicts the conversation.

"Because I really liked Ri, and she was a girl that I genuinely liked and I was pissed that you got there first." Luke sighed rubbing his hands over his face trying to cover his frustration.

"Right ok, can we just promise eachother this?" Ashton asked standing at the whole group with concerned features on his face.

"Yeah?" we said in unison.

"This doesn't break up the band." He said seriously looking at each of us individually with his eyebrows raised.

"Just like we promised." Luke said making us remember back to 2011, "No girls will get inbetween us and the band."

*****

Ri's P.O.V

|

From: Luke X

hey, look im so sorry for today! please let me make it up to you! we can go wherever you want!

|

The one thing that I didn't expect was for Luke to text me and tell me that. I was just expecting to never hear from him again, I mean no guy ditches a girl in the middle of a date and then texts back saying that they'd wanna go out again.

|

To: Luke X

oh.. yeah sure but are you gonna tell me why you just left?

|

From: Luke X

infact how about on our date I'll tell you and show you ? :-)

|

To: Luke X

um sure.. When?

|

From: Luke X

tomorrow! I'll pick you up at 1, just send me your address :-D

|

To: Luke X

Ok.. Talk to you tomorrow Luke (:

|

From: Luke X

your smiley is all wrong its gross

|

To: Luke X

So is your but I never judge it ):

|

From: Luke X

omg its creeping me out more than it should! D-:

|

From: Luke X

shit i just did it..

|

To: Luke X

HAHA

|