once

|

-friday 9:03-

From: Rii <3

lol going to a party in january *smirk emoji* gonna get drunk and high *grin emoji*

|

Now I'm not gonna lie, when Ri sends me messages like this I get really worried. I'm not there to help or protect her if she gets in trouble and what if something bad happens? I cant do anything to stop it then.

I always have these little nagging thoughts at the back of my head but I never let them show to her, I mean she'd think I'm obssessed with the amount of time that I think about it. I just... I don't know I have a protective side over her.

|

-friday 9:05-

To: Ri <3

Get you *smirk emoji*

|

I have this fear that Ri won't like me if we ever meet. This is why I've been so distant towards her recently, and she can see it. I know that she's worried about me.. But I need to tell her something but I don't want her thinking any different of me when I tell her.

I'm going to England with the boys for the band: the band that Ri doesn't know about. But this can explain to her the smirk from All Time Low and why I never sent her a picture..

|

-friday 9:06-

From: Ri <3

*laughing emoji* the dude says hes gonna get this plant that can make you hallucinate i laughed

|

Thankfully I'll be in England in January so hopefully I will be able to join Ri on this little excursion and prevent horrendous things from happening.

|

-friday 9:08-

To: Ri <3

Hahah what

|

-friday 9:09-

From: Ri <3

idk theyre just saying "a plant" ha awell we're gonna play beer pong and the LOTR drinking game *laughing emoji*

|

Yeah, I definitely need to be there for this.

|

-friday 9:12-

To: Ri <3

Hahah have fun *wink face and thumbs up emoji*

|

There's only one way I could describe my feelings towards Ri: I love her.

It's the easiest thing that I've ever had to say, the fact that I love Ri doesn't even worry me. People say that you can't love someone if you don't know them, but I feel like I know Ri. I can see her in my head, you know like when you've never met someone but you can totally guess what they look like because you feel like you know them that well?

I know that Ri is a cute and small brunette with grey eyes, I know that... However, that's not what Ri looks like, Ri looks like someone you could talk hours with, someone who's humourous. When you desribe what someone looks like people automatically think you're going to describe their facial features, but I describe what they look like from the inside. No, not their guts and blood, but their personality and what they're like as a person.

And I can tell you that Ri is one beautiful person.

She's truthful, she's outgoing, she loves pokemon and everything nerdy but she hides it from the world because she's embarrassed by that little side of her. Ri's favourtie ice cream is rocky road and sometimes she has trouble sleeping at night so stays up on her phone texting and messaging all her friends that she's made over the internet.

There is no one like Ri absolutely no one because even though I sound like I'm describing an average teenage girl to you she isn't like every other teenage girl.. She has her odd personality quirks that make her unique, I mean everyone has them but hers just stand out to me like an elephant in a sea of mice.

And the hardest thing that she's past, you know what it is? All of the boys like her, Ashton, Luke and Calum, they all approve of her. Eventhough she kinda refuses to talk to two out of three of them, they like that they think it shows sassiness. Plus Ashton tells them everything she says so they practically know her mainly through me but Ashton aswell.

I'm so glad that the guys approve of her because I don't know what I would do without them, but then I don't know what I'd do without her. I know it sounds funny for me to say it but it's true, there's no other way of putting it.

I often lay down in bed and think about her. The way she laughs over anything that I say when I try to be funny, and the way she calls me out for being a dick and sometimes plays along with my dickish behaviour. But mostly I think about how I'm going to tell her that I'm going to be in England for three months.

God, three months with Ri sounds like paradise. Sounds like the only place I wanna be. Problem is when I meet her I don't know how I will be able to keep these feelings in, I'm going to want to kiss her every moment I get, I won't be able to keep my hands off her. I'm going to want to check that she's real every two minutes.

Somehow I know that Ri doesn't have the same feelings as me. I know that Ri won't love me like I love her, and I guess the only reason that I'm scared of going to England is the fact that I don't want this knowledge to be confirmed...