Treinta y cuatro

|

From: Luke >.<

Just set off from the airport...

|

From: Luke >.<

Can we go and get some food or something when I get there?

|

To: Luke >.<

We need to talk..

|

From: Luke >.<

I know, that's why I said we should go out.. so we can talk

|

To: Luke >.<

We can't do that

|

From: Luke >.<

What?

|

To: Luke >.<

Can we talk about this when you get here?

|

From: Luke >.<

Yeah whatever

|

I felt with the way that Luke messaged me back that he was angry at me. I was the one angry at him for what he said, I didn't really know how he had the nerve to be frustrated with me. However, I was more scared that he was frustrated with me because then I knew that when he got back the talk wouldn't be easy.

"What did he say?" Michael asked, wrapping his arms around my shoulders from behind me and reading my text messages over my shoulder. "Well someones pissed with you."

"I don't even know why, I'm the one that should be pissed with him." Sighing, my shoulders sunk, almost feeling defeated by all of what was happening. Why did everything in life become so complicated? I never thought becoming friends with someone over the internet could cause so much hassle, it's funny how your life can be boring and then you can have so much drama all at once then it dies down and you forget about it.. Almost like it never happened.

I'm just hoping that Michael isn't my drama, and that I won't forget all about him. I couldn't forget all about him even if I wanted to, he was a celebrity, it would be impossible to forget about him.

"Ri, it'll be fine, Luke is a sensible person and he always thinks before he speaks, he won't pop." Michael said, making me turn around and give him a questioning look. "I promise, I've never seen him overreact."

"If you say so." I said skeptically. I didn't want to put my hopes up on Michael's words just in case Luke did blow things out of proportion.

"Just promise me that you won't cry." Michael almost whispered, which caused me to scrunch my eyebrows and look at him with confusion clearly written on my face. I didn't see why he would make me promise him something like that. Michael obviously saw this confusion as he said again: "Promise me."

"I promise, Michael." I told him pulling him in for a hug around his neck.

"I love your hugs." He mumbled into my hair, and I could just hear him smelling it - causing me to laugh.

"Thanks!" I said, still giggling slightly at his statement. "Well, I guess we just have to wait for Luke now I guess." Sighing I moved away from Michael and sitting on my setee.

"You can't just break a great hug like that!" Michael complained, staring at me. I just shrugged my shoulders and leaned back trying to get comfortable. I watched him walk over to him, however I wasn't ready for him to just flop his quite heavy body right on top of mine for another 'hug'.