dieciséis

DONT WORRY GUYS THIS IS A MICHAEL FANFICTION!!

Luke P.O.V

Michael came back to the house at about six thirty pm with a massive grin across his face. We all could tell he had an amazing time, I mean he just had a full afternoon with his bestfriend face to face, why wouldn't he be happy?

It was soon after Michael's return I got a text from an unknown number.

|

From: Unknown Number

Yo, you want a naked picture?

|

I stared shocked at the screen, incredibly surprised by the text, I knew it was Ri but I didn't think she was that type of girl. Of course I went along with it.

|

To: Ri ;-)

Yes ;-)

|

What I recieved afterwards made me laugh, I was surprised I didn't see it coming to be honest...

|

From: Ri ;-)

*image of naked drink*

|

From: Ri ;-)

I'm feeling berry risky today.

|

I could tell she'd copied this off of some website so it had already been done which made me admire her in a way because she thought I was worth the time to go and look up a funny text to send to me. Chuckling I sent her a text back.

|

To: Ri ;-)

Nice pun Ri haha

|

From: Ri ;-)

this isn't Ri, this is Gollum! Who is this Ri you speak so fondly of?

|

To: Ri ;-)

You've seen LOTR, you have humour shit, are you free tomorrow??

|

After sending that one text I slightly cringed at how desperate I sounded, you're supposed to play it cool, Luke. There's just something about this girl that brings something out of me and I haven't a clue what it is, but I do know that I can't control it.

|

From: Ri ;-)

I'm free until 2pm...

|

To: Ri ;-)

Why? What you doing at 2?

|

From: Ri ;-)

Going out with my bestfriend

|

To: Ri ;-)

Lets go out for lunch or something then?

|

From: Ri ;-)

Yeah sure.. I'll meet you at Abbey Road at 11:30?

|

To: Ri ;-)

You know the way to my heart already ;-)