quince

THIS IS FOR THE 7K READS GUYS HOLY CRAP!!! THIS WAS AT LIKE 5K A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO!!

Luke was cute. Really cute actually, and if I'm talking girl to girl here I have to face it, he's hot. He had quite a tall figure (which his blonde hair added to from him having it in a style of a quiff), light blue eyes that were like little crystals and a cute pointed nose. I loved his nose, it looked like the perfect nose to exchange eskimo kisses with, not that I was thinking like that. 

I was slightly disappointed when Michael text me saying that he was here, admittedly I didn't wanna leave Luke, I wanted to get to know him more. I know that sounds bad because I'd been dying to meet Michael for ages and this was finally a wish come true for me, but I just had this strange attraction to Luke that I just couldn't shake.

The thought of Luke was shoved to the back of my mind however when I saw Michael stood at the Arrivals Gate on his tip toes looking for me. My heart raced in my chest and I had the sudden urge to throw up and I slowly made my way closer. As I got closer to him my steps sped up until he turned his head in my direction and a grin immediately spread across his face as he saw me and we both ended up in a full sprint towards eachother. On instinct I jumped like in the cliche movies and wrapped my arms and legs around him and felt him tense as he tried to steady himself before pulling me further into him.

Michael smelt indescribable, something between a mixture of an Indian takeaway and the smell that hits you when you walk into body shop. Immediately from my first time of of catching Michaels scent I knew that's what home smelt like, it's a smell that's comforting and that you never wanna leave but when you do, you know it's gonna welcome you back with open arms in the end. Michael was home.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God." I mumbled into his neck trying to bury my face in deeper making Michael laugh.

Slowly I untangled myself from him and I could feel the heat radiating off of his body leave slightly, but I still got the warm tingles running up and down my back from where his hands were rubbing circles moments ago.

"You're real," he smiled, and I returned the favour nodding. He closed his eyes and rubbed them vigorously (like his dick) to actually make sure that I was actually there. "I can't believe you're actually stood right infront of me." he said, then proceding to pull me back in for another hug.

"Ok, do we get to say hi now?" I heard a male voice say behind Michael. Michael mumbled incoherently before pulling away with a look of regret in his face of letting go. "Hey, Ariel I'm Ashton." a curly haired boy smiled at me putting his hand out for me to shake. I giggled before shaking his hand firmly and he nodded in approval of my grasp.  "She has a firm grip, Michael, that's good." he commented making the tanned boy stood next to Michael laugh.

"Thanks, I guess?" I said almost making it sound like a question, I wasn't used to being around guys because they never usually gave me the time of day so their behaviour confused me. "And who are you?" I asked the ebony haired boy that accompanied Michael and Ashton.

"Calum." he said putting his hand in the air and slightly shook it, probably meaning it in a wave and that was the extent of his greeting. I nodded my head as a sort of acknowledgment of his presence then look back to Michael smiling widely.

"So you ready to go?" I asked holding both my hands out to grab one of his to drag him away from his friends. "You don't mind if I steal him for the rest of the day right?" I asked smiling at his two friends.

"Not at all," Ashton said smiling at the two of us.

As I dragged Michael away and out of the airport I heard Calum shout "Smash it Mikey!" which left me confused but I left it thinking that if I'm spending three months with these guys, I'll soon get used to their lingo.

"So where are you taking me Ri?" Michael wondered as I retracted my hands away from his. Michael quickly grabbed ahold of one of my hands again and intertwined our fingers together and I couldn't deny the metaphorical butterflies in my stomach that formed immediately from the action.

"I'm taking you to Cath's Caf." I said. I looked up to his face to see the knowing look in his face, I've mentioned Cath's Caf several times to him telling him that they serve the best crumpets and tea.

"I'm gonna have english crumpets and english tea aren't I?" he asked excitedly bouncing slightly. I laughed at his excitement nodding my head.

"I promised you didn't I?" I checked which he quickly confirmed that I was right. "Well she usually doesn't do crumpets after eleven am but I managed to pull a few strings. You know because she loves me so much." I smirked making Michael laugh at me.

We let the conversation die there as we just enjoyed eachothers company. It was so surreal to have him standing right beside me walking towards Cath's, I was tempted to get someone to pinch me to wake me up, but if this was a dream then I definately didn't wanna wake up.

When I saw Cath's Caf come into view I started to skip and swing mine and Michael's arms back and forth trying to speed up our pace as we got closer. Michael sooned joined in on my skipping and we laughed at how silly we must have looked to other people.

Michael opened the door for me and the windchimes sounded as the edge of the door hit them. I strolled in followed by Michael making my way to the cash desk and I winked to Cath. "Is my order ready?" I asked putting both my arms on the desk and leaning forward and closer to Cath.

Cath was my mum's friend and an old friend of the family, she grew up across the street from my mum and they were bestfriends all the way through high school. Cath was actually the one that introduced my mum to my dad, to leave out the boring details my dad was Cath's older sisters boyfriend at around the age of fifteen years old.

"I'd only do this for you, you know that kid?" she said shaking her head and smiling at me.

"I'm not a kid!" I whined, "I'm almost eighteen!"

"And until that time, you'er still a kid under the law." she stated handing me my tray. I puffed a breath in annoyance before thanking her and turning around to Michael and telling him to find a table.

It wasn't hard to find a table as there was only two customers in (and in Cath's defence it was because it wasn't a busy time of day for a cafe). I gave Michael his teacup and saucer and I placed mine infront of me, I put the crumpets to the side and lifted the metal pot of tea and milk off the tray kindly asking Michael to place it on the floor and he complied.

"What a welcoming to England hey?" Michael laughed as he watched me pour his tea into his cup. I smiled at his amusement pouring the rest of the tea into my own cup and we both added our milks and I added a packet of sugar into mine. "So what have you got planned for whilst I'm here?"

I bounced in my seat in excitement, I had so much planned for us, I listed off all of the activites that including proving that he was real to my parents. "But anyway you so need to try a crumpet!" I said loudly grinning at the boy infront of me.

He laughed at my enthusiasm for him to try some food, and I told him exactly how to eat a crumpet, because there's an art to it you know? The rest of our afternoon together was basically like this, both of us getting excited over silly little things and the other one of us laughing at whatever the other said.

I think we were still just getting used to the fact that we were both real and not just a figmant of our own imaginations. I did notice several times that Michael tried to discretely pinch himself which got me smiling even harder, I just couldn't believe this was happening.