cinco

Michelle: So I think that we should make a group chat with Ri guys, because then you can sort of meet her then and know that I'm not making her up (read)

Ashley: Heck yeah! I'd love to meet this girl you can't shut up about (read)

Carly: I totally second that! (read)

Lucy: Do it now!!! We'll talk now! (read)

Michelle: She'll still be asleep until about an hour.. Remember guys different timezones! (read)

Carly: Shit yeah, where's she from again? (read)

Ashley: language Calum! You're not hard just because you can swear (read)

Lucy: Yeah Calum *Tongue face or something* (read)

Ashley: Don't be kissing up with me after what you did this morning after the toaster incident (read)

Michelle: Still can't work your toaster yet Luke? (read)

Lucy: It's stupid.. That's not a toaster, it's a monster! (read)

Carly: Monsters are human Luke (read)

Michelle: OK WHO LET HIM WATCH AHS?! (read)

Carly: I will have you know that none of you did, Netflix loves me ok? (read)

Ashley: It's not healthy for your young mind to watch that Calum, you'll start getting ideas (read)

Lucy: Let's be honest, none of it is bad ideas though, otherthan raping your girlfriends mum.. she can be a milf all she wants.. but that's just gross (read)

Carly: You watch it too Luke?! Can we please discuss how fucked up all the sexual relationships are? and that maid holy crap (read)

Michelle: Let's not because Ri is now awake and she's agreeing to this conversation, please don't scare her away guys (read)

Ashley: How would we scare her away? (read)

Lucy: We're delightful people! (read)

Carly: Yeah what they said! (read)

Michelle: Just idk just don't screw this up (read)

*Michelle added Ariel to the conversation*

Lucy: Ariel, Let's make babies like Tate and Vivian ;-P (read)

Ariel: Urm... (read)

Michelle: LUKE! NO! (read)

Ashley: I think that's what Michael meant by scaring her Luke... (read)

Carly: I think he should have been more specific to be honest... (read)

Ariel: It's too early for this shit.. I'll message you later Mikey .. (read)

*Ariel left the conversation*

Michelle:For fucks sakes guys! give me a couple hours.. I'll have her back (read)

Ashley: SWEARING! Stop it! You're all dirty scoundrels.. Did your mum never wash your mouth with soap when you were younger? (read)