dieciocho

Michael's P.O.V

Saying that I was furious is an understatement.Let's just pass the part where he broke the "bro code", but he made Ri upset. Making Ri upset at that time was the only thing that angered me, I hated to see the sadness hidden in her eyes whilst she smiled. I only had these feelings when I first met her as I couldn't see her eyes and how she was feeling through her body language through text, I just feel like it's my job to make sure that she's ok and happy.

So the fact that someone who was supposed to be my bestfriend upset the girl that I was crazy about really infuriated me. I couldn't even see straight from my eyes watering, probably from the pain I was feeling from tensing my jaw as hard as I did.

After I dropped Ri back at her house (not going inside because I wasn't quite ready to meet the parents thing) I went straight back to the house ready to confront Luke. I didn't know exactly what I was going to say, but there wouldn't be kind words and pats on the back..

I struggled to put my key into the door and you could hear my keyrings violently shaking as I managed to fit it in place. Opening the door quickly I heard laughter echo from the living room leading me straight towards it to find Luke.

"What the fuck did you do?!" I yelled as I saw Luke sat on the setee with his feet rested upon Calum's lap and Ashton was no where to be seen.

Startled, Luke and Calum jumped from the volume of my voice and Calum looked as confused as any person would having no idea what scene is about to be displayed infront of them. "Who's getting the yelling here? Luke, or me?" Calum asked pointing to himself and I could see from his facial expression that he hoped that it was Luke that I was furious with.

"Luke, it's always Luke fucking Hemmings." snarling I walked forward closer to the pair, I saw Calum step away cautiously and Luke gulped in anticipation.

"What's this about, Michael?" Ashton asked walking back into the living room from the kitchen with half of a sandwich in his mouth whilst the other half was in his hand.

"Why don't you ask that fuckboy? I'm sure he can explain how he tried to make Ri swoon!" I said jutting out my bottom jaw and crossing my arms across my chest.

"Woah!" Calum shouted putting his arms up and scrunching his eyebrows together probably more confused than ever. I wouldn't blame him. "What do you mean he tried to make Ri swoon?"

"The girl he was going out with to lunch today was Ri!" I shouted pointing towards Luke.

"You broke the bro code?" Ashton asked with a hint of surprise, "Dude, that's not cool!"

"It's not the bro code thing that I'm angry about Ashton." I said shaking my head and unravelling my arms.

"Then what are you angry about?" Calum questioned.

"I'm angry at the fact that halfway through their lunch Luke just left her, do you know how hurt and confused she was Luke?" I turned my head towards the tall blonde and narrowed my eyes.

"Wait, so what are you mad about?" Ashton asked confused.

"He's upset Ri, she tried to hide it I could tell, but she was distraught from the way he treated her." Quickly I walked into the kitchen and reached for the Jack Daniels that usually I could find in the top cupboard.

"Wait, so you're angry that Ri's upset that Luke ditched her? Shoudn't that be better for you because you can be her night in shining armour?" Calum raised one of his eyebrows as if it was an obvious solution.

"I can't she doesn't know or think that I know that she's upset and you know how girls are." I said shruggin my shoudlers and taking a quick swig of the liquor letting the burning sensation that was running down my throat take over my rage that was trying to consume me.

"I didn't know that she was your Ri, if I did I would've never asked for her number!" Luke exclaimed storming into the kitchen to join the rest of us.

"Wait, she gave you her number? When you only just met her?" I asked surprised at this information.

"Yeah, why?"

"Ri isn't confident around guys, why would she just give you her number willy nilly? That's not like her to do that..." I said sitting down at one of the chairs at the breakfast table. "Did you compell her or something?"

"No I didn't compell her." Luke rolled his eyes at me tutting at the end of his sentence. "Believe it or not she liked me, Michael."

"What's that supposed to mean huh?" I snapped lifting myself up from my seat and stalked my way towards him, it seemed like Luke was dying just to piss me off today.

"Oh I don't know maybe she likes me, maybe she likes me in a friendlier way to you." Luke shrugged his shoulders as if his words didn't just stab my a thousand times directly into the centre of my heart.

"I can't believe you just said that, who are you? How has this drama about a girl already happened?" Ashton said astounded that Luke just said that. "It's only our second day in England and you and Michael are all over eachother's throats because you're being a dick and breaking the bro code."

"Yeah!" Calum contributed, "What he said."

"What is wrong with you man? What is going on in your head at the moment?" I asked trying to understand why he was being such a douche.

"I don't know, Michael!" Luke sighed in frustration and running his hands down his face. "What do you want me to do? Tell me and I'll do it."

"I don't know what I want you to do!" I groaned and looked up towards the ceiling in frustration.

After a moments silence I felt a buzzing in my back pocket of my skinny jeans.

|

From: Ri <3

Hi can I talk to you about something?

|