trienta

"Wakey, wakey, dickhead" I laughed pushing at Michael as he slept on his bed. I was still in my pajama shorts and I wore one of Michael's flannels over the top of a vest because it got quite cold the night before, so naturally I stole from Michael. After shoving at Michael for 10 minutes he finally groaned and opened his eyes to greet the world, jokes he'd never greet anyone.

"I hate you so fucking much." Michael turned away from me and buried his face back into his pillow.

"No you don't." I pouted, shoving him again, which caused him to turn over and look at me. "You love me really." I grinned, quickly diving on top of him, which caused him to groan again from the weight of me.

"Yeah sure, to the moon and back." Michael wrapped his arms around my waist and squeezing me tightly, making it my turn to groan in pain.

"You cute bastard." I narrowed my eyes at him, he wasn't supposed to be cute, he was supposed to make me just like him as a friend. I couldn't keep thinking the way I was, so I changed the topic slightly. "Hey, that would be a good tattoo... To The Moon." I told him, moving my arms out so they were spread out as if imagining the tattoo.

"You're only saying that because you want me to get a tattoo that is inspired by you." Michael chuckled, letting me go.

"Everything you do is inspired by me." I feigned hurt, as I placed my hand over my heart, acting as if he really hurt my feelings. "I'm a very inspirational person."

"If I get a tattoo that says To The Moon, will you leave me alone?" Michael asked, looking at me expectantly. Eagerly I nodded my head, of course I would stop, I wasn't one of them people to think forward about regretting something like a tattoo, I was an extremely impulsive person. When it came to Michael that is.

I've always wanted a tattoo, but I had always been scared to get one by myself. I thought that if I was to go with Michael then I would be fine, I thought he would be brilliant moral support. However, I also thought it would be cute for us to get our first tattoos together as best friends.

"But you need to get a fake tan." Michael said, looking really serious about his request.

"Why?" I asked, trying to raise one of my eyebrows at him but ended up raising both because I couldn't move my eyebrows separately.

"Because you can't go back to England from Australia and not have had a tan, and seen as you don't seem to fucking tan, I think a spray tan is in order." Michael laughed, grabbing a spare top from his messy bedroom floor and pulling it over his head. I couldn't help but stare at his body when he wasn't looking, he was a lot paler than Luke, but I knew why. Michael wasn't an outdoors kind of person, he would much rather play video games rather than go out and swim in a pool, or hang out at the park.

"Fine, we'll go get a tattoo and then I'll get a fake tan, deal?" I stuck out my hand for him to shake once he had the top on. Michael gladly shook my hand to seal the deal.

"Just let me get changed and we shall go, fair maiden." Michael stood up, out of his bed and stretched, making his top rise up showing his belly. I'm not going to exaggerate and say that Michael had a six pack and was totally in shape, because he wasn't, he did have a bit of a belly but in reality people do, we can't all look like super models.

"Do you mean Iron Maiden?" I asked, giggling slightly at my bad pun.

"Actually, no I mean wench." Michael smirked, making me gasp. Of course he was going to be cheeky, it wouldn't be Michael if he wasn't cheeky.

"Just get changed." I told him, leaving the room to let him get ready to leave for the day.

After getting changed, I went downstairs and grabbed an apple from the kitchen before going into the living room to find Michael messing with his hair.