Disclaimer!

I do not own Michael Clifford or any of 5 Seconds Of Summer. Although this story is based around them and their lives, I have not - lets say - copy and pasted them into this story. I have changed their personalities and reactions to certain circumstances to fit around my story and the way I want it. All of my characters are fictional and from my imagination, I have simply just taken influence from a certain band.

I'm not a professional at everything either, so if I get something wrong, such as how to deal with a wound or how a certain situation happens, then DON'T tell me about it because it's incredibly rude and I'll just delete the comment.

Please do not comment about your story in my chapters, it's really frustrating and so god damn fu.cking rude and disrespectful! If you want me to read your story then PM me -_-.

Yes I know I'm being tough on this but it's the little things that bug me

WARNING!!!

There is going to be: suggestions of Drug Abuse, it's possible that I will add triggering situations, Violence and Language.

If any of that content upsets you, then don't fu.cking read this story because that would be stupid on your part. duh.

This is very much a "fanfiction" story, this does have something slightly different to it, but it is highly cheesy in places haha. So I hope you like cheesy! I do love a bit of cheesy in my life haa

If anything in this story upsets you as you read or you may notice similar things going on in your life, get help immediately and if you ever want support I'm here to talk to and so is everyone around you.

Sorry for all the profanity already, I swear a lot so yeah.. Enjoy the story now! :-)

[copyright @IrwinsLaughing - All Rights Reserved]

Book 1 of the English Love Affairs series

btw I can be cute like a little kitten.. But if you take my story and try to pass it as your own, I will hunt you down like a cheetah on a gazelle.