Chapter 90

" A.. And what a.. about that letter? " She asked.

" L.. Letter?" He asked in confusing tone.

" Don't lie to me again, don't behave like that you don't know anything." She was angry on him.

" Nandu, what are you talking? What letter are you referring to? Which letter?" He questioned.

" My Amms wrote that letter to your Dadi." She said.

" What? Neither Dadi nor any of us received that letter." He replied.

" No, it is not possible, Amms told me that she sent this letter to your grandmother. " She nodes her head in no tone.

" What was written in that letter? " He asked in serious tone,

" After Amms passed away, tumhari Dadi mujhe apne saath le jayein, and..." But She stopped in middle and looking here and there, within a sec. her expression had completely changed.

" A. And." The boy was curiously looking at her.

" Th.. That's all it was w.. written." She looked here and there.

But he was not satisfied with her answer and expressions.

" A.. Are you sure? " He was trying to read her expressions.

She nodes her head positively.

" I.. I think, I have to leave now." Nandini was trying to get up.

" Nandu, you are not going anywhere, I am telling you." He warned her.

" It's too late, I have to go, I am fine." She was looking for her footwear and bag.

" You are not well, look at yourself, you can't even stand up properly, how can you leave in such a situation? Anyway, the doctor suggested that you have to rest in the hospital tonight. " He come near her to adjust her pillow.

" I am absolutely fine, I cannot stay in such an expensive hospital because of just a few wounds. And who will bill it? " She asked him.

" You don't worry about it, I am here, so you don't need to worry about anything." He answered.

" I don't want to listen your anything, I am going, the hostel deadline is only till 10 pm, let me go." She completely refused him.

" B.. But." He said, But She ignored him and took her bag. She was searching for her mobile phone, but could not be found.

" Here is your mobile, I took it from your bag, I had to inform your warden, but yeh switched off tha." He give her phone back.

" Idiot, I was the one who did it." She snatched her phone from him.

" You know what, you are still the same Nandu, you have not changed, just as you were when you were a kid, you are still stubborn and over smart girl. " He made a grumpy face and turned.

Nandini rolled her eyes.

" You." But she stopped glared at him.

She turned on the phone.

" I have booked the cab, it will come in a while. " She said rudely.

" Nandu, please don't go, if you are not comfortable here, you can come with me in our house, everyone will be very happy to meet you. " He said politely.

" I don't want to meet anyone, why didn't anyone come when I needed you the most? I don't need anyone's sympathy, it's too late now, I don't need anyone, I can handle myself. " She said little angry tone.

" Do you really think I will lie to you? I accepted that we have made a mistake. But the situation was such that we don't know how we... " He looked down in shame.