Chapter 86

" M.. May be h.. he is h.. her c.. childhood frie.. f friend. She had the first kiss of her life with me. I was the owner of her lips. " He removed that kissing pic from the album and was about to tear, he found something written on the back of that photo.

 " He removed that kissing pic from the album and was about to tear, he found something written on the back of that photo

" I don't remember when we did it, but maybe I feel it now. "
Date:- 2o sept 2020 ( My wish ✔)

" A month ago. What could this date mean? Did the two meet on this day?" He was shockingly looking at the words.

He felt as if someone had pulled the ground from under his feet. He did not believe on his eyes.

" Nandini Your past cannot ruin our future." He tightly squeezed that picture in his tight fist.

He slowly opened his fist.

" He slowly opened his fist, looked again at the words written on the back of that picture

" I.. It.. it is not Nandini's handwriting, it looks different. " Manik said.

A small smile crept on his lips.

" Whose handwriting can it be? Of course with which is the picture of Nandini. " He

" But why would the date of the last month be written on this picture? And for what? Did the two meet on this date? " His tone was doubtful.

" This means that my suspicion is correct, that everyone is hiding something from me. Does this picture have a deep connection with Nandini? " He was looking at the picture carefully.

" But who is this boy? Nandini is definitely hiding something from me. I cannot ask Nandini, she will lie and hide from me again, and maybe even Aman and Rosy Aunty. " Manik

" Nandini you'll pay me for this. I will not spare you so easily this time." He greeted his teeth angrily.

Next day

After Nandini goes to college, Manik comes to her room, tries to find something again, at that time she finds a letter in the pages of a book. It was torn and affixed to tape, it seemed that it was torn and again re-pasted with great effort.

(Soon, what is written in that letter will be revealed. Please wait a little.)

Manik took the letter in his hand and sat down on the bed with great surprise, trying to read the words as the letter was pasted.
His eyes become widened with shock after reading this, it turned red with anger.

" Nandini will not trapped again in your stupid silly things, She can do whatever she wants, can fulfill all her dreams, but she has to live with the rest of her life, you ( Shobha- Nandini's Grandmother) or someone else cannot snatch her from me. Nandini is only mine, aapki bhi nahi hain." His face was looking so dangerous.