Part 4

Manik left.

"Nandini open the door. "Person.

Nandini was so scared. She immedietly wipes her tears. And change her top. which is tore because of Manik. She cleaned her face and opened the door.

"Nandini what yaar. itna time. "Girl come in her room.

"Sorry Siya I was in washroom. "Nandini.

"Fine. "Siya. She is sweet girl. And also servant in Shish Mahal.

Nandini smiled fakely.

"Nandini you look different today. "Siya was looking at her keenly. And moving her hand on Nandini's messy her.

"What. Oh. That nothing. "Nandini. She recalled Manik and her encounter.

"Ok. leave it. so now what next. ?"Siya.

"About what. "Nandini was confused.

"Nandini. Nandini. "Unnati.

"Oh choti Raani Sa is calling me. "Nandini.

"Nandini just listen to me yaar. what yaar every time work and work. In bade logo ki toh aadat hoti hain noukaro se janvaro ki tarah kam karwane ki. Just leave her yaar. And aurkitna kaam karegi.  You must be tired na. You wan some rest. "Siya in tone.

"But Siya. Something is important toh. ”Nandini.

"Nandini stop it yaar. In these Palace lots of servants are there. They can call them. why always you. you are also human being. no any machine. "Siya.

"Siya.  "Nandini.

"Noo.  You stay here. I will handle her. Makeup kit. "Siya.

Nandini laughed.

"Siya don't call her make up kit. She is nice. "Nandini.

"Hmm. I know. Tume toh sab acche hi acche late hain. "Siya.

"Nandini. Nandini. "Unnati.

.
"Nandini I will go. "Siya left.

"Choti Raanisa she is busy in some other work. "Siya.

"Ohh!!!Accha.  "Unnati made a face.

Scene change

"Sir where are You ?"Aman in worried tone. Aman is a personal secretary of Manik. He is very loyal to him.

"Listen I am here at Udaipur. "Manik.

"What??But what about your concerts??"Aman.

"Listen I don't care. Just leave it. "Manik.

"But Sir it's very important concert. And your new album launching too. "Aman in worried tone.

"Do You  really think I Care. ??I have here some important work. So you can manage without me. I know you very well and handled these sponsors. And don't call me again. After 4 days ke bad I will come back. So tabtak Handel them. "Manik cut the call.

At night

Party in Shish Mahal

All royal families are there. It was very royal party. All famous and respected people are there.

Vikram Singh was sitting on his big royal chair and all guest were greeted him.  Sisodiya family were busy in attending guest. Sangram was chilling at bar counter and flirting with girls.

Cabir was attending other guest. Manik was not interested in all these stuff. But just because of his Grandfather he was there. He loves his family and brothers too.