Part 11

Flashback Continue

Nandini was sitting in one corner of school and crying. Manik was passing from there. He heard someone's sobbed. He looked towards the voice. He see Nandini was holding her knees and crying. He immediately ran and sat besides her.

"Hey Princess what happened??why are you crying??"Manik in worried tone.

But Nandini was still sobbing.

"Nandini tell me what happened??why are you crying like these. ??"Manik in caring tone. He hold her face.

Nandini was crying. But gace him single glance. only crying and crying.

"In school something is happened. ?That kisine kuch kaha??Teacher scold you??Or any other. ??Tell me I will that strangle his neck. "Manik in angry and with caring tone too.

Nandini was only crying, and these thing made him more angry. He think only he has a right to give her pain. But if someone will dare then he will out of these world. Manik give her pain to and heal her too. These two things are very opposite from each other. How??And his these type nature makes Nandini's always confused.

"Nandini you are annoying me now. Tell me something God dammit, answer me. "Manik in angry tone.

Nandini was crying loudly.

"Princess that  sine rulaya apko. tell me his name??why are you crying. ??"Manik hilf her arms tightly. Manik in angry tone.

Nandini looked at him and pushed him. Manik baffled for few sec. what is these. ??

"No one. Only you are the one. who is hurting  me everyday. You want to know na his name??His name is Yuvaraj Manik Singh. He is hurting  me everyday. Only it's just because of him I am crying. "Nandini was in teary voice.

Manik was looking at her shockingly

"Nandini me. what are You talking??"Manik in angry tone.

"Hey why are you shouting??Just go to your class. "one teacher said.

Manik and Nandini looked at her.

"Sorry Mam. "Both. and the teacher left.

"Nan. "Before he could say Nandini was about to go. But Manik hold her hand.

"Princess don't dare to go. "Manik in angry tone.

"I will. "Nandini in same tone.

"Princess stop. talk to me. you can’t go like these, answer me. "Manik greeted his teeth angrily. and hold her hand tightly.

"Yuvaraj just leave my hand. someone will see us. leave my hand. "Nandini was struggling.  But his hold was tight.

"Kk fine you don’t want to talk to  me hear, Fine, then let's come with me on our place. "Manik hold her and going. But Nandini was still same.

Manik looked at her.

"I don't want to go with u. I know where  you want to go??That store room, right. where do the same things with me. Jo aap roj karte ho. I will not come again with you there. leave my hand. "Nandini tried to free herself.

"Nandini stop shouting. listen just come with me. Don't create a scene here. "Manik greeted angrily.

"I don't want to come with you. You again. no. "Nandini.

"Princess I will not do anything. Just tell me what happened. "Manik.

"Don't call me princess I am not your princess. do you get that. If I am princess then you did not hurt me. "Nandini.