Chapter 81

I know, you must have been shocked to hear Nandini's confession, but I think, you don't know if you remember or not, when Manik and Nandini were together in that wooden house, she told him about her childhood. After the parents' death, how she left her home, village and all his friends, and then Manik's scandle.

She is still the same nine-year-old girl who is still looking for her lost childhood Doing this, six and nine years of her age were the very important phases of her life, at the age of six she lost her parents, and then at the age of nine, Manik snatched her innocence. She had to face a lot of difficulties while the ages of growing up and playing, amidst all this, life made her more mature than her age.

Maybe today she is more mature than her age, but still she wants her old days, her childhood back. In her hometown, she spent six years with friends, schools, and parents, after which she had no beautiful memory, and the rest Manik ruined it.

You are bashing me, calling me Ekta Kapoor, but tell me, what is wrong with this, it is practically not possible if she wants her childhood back, but why don't you understand her feelings? Why are you thinking only according to Manik's point of view? Why not Nandini?

If seriously he loves her, wants her happiness and wants to be with her, then he must give back her childhood. How? He needs to find the solution, if you have a way, please share.

Her pain is much more than his,  molesting the child is not an accidental or small thing for the child,  it affects the mind and heart of the child, if you do not know the word, ask that victim, what is it? How does he / she suffer?

Nandini is still living with him, this is a big deal for her. Today she is looking at both his sides in one man. She has a bitter past, and also has some good memories with him, he gave her pain in the past, and in the present he can do anything for her happiness. It's weird, confusing I know. But it's happening, but don't you think she said that, it's not that she doesn't try to love him and forgive him, she does that, and I think as a girl she did it the right thing. How can she forgive him and fall for him. This is impossible in practical life, in stories, serials and films it is possible.

And let me make one thing clear to you, she had liked that person before Manik molest her. So that is why she does not want to go back to that person, she told you this in the previous chapter. If you forget that our society does not accept such a girl, from afar they can express sympathy, but when it comes to love and acceptance, no one does it. This society always looks at her with disgust, like she has done everything, only her fault in it.

Nandini is a good-hearted, self-respecting girl, but she knew that this society does not give her a chance to live her life with respect, they will kill her with harsh words, and above all, she is alone, orphaned, she is helpless . Perhaps she could have won this battle, if she had a family with her, she knew that, no one would raise voice for her, so she accepted it.

Over time he understood his crime, but the damage was already done. She reluctantly chosed this dark life for her, it was not easy for her, but to protect herself from society's threats,their filthy eyes and humiliation, she entered this dark world. At least nobody here asked her anything, nobody raised questioned on her character, nobody is judging her. Her hidden secret world is cruel and more darkened, but it protects her from white-collar people.

Whatever he is today, even though he has made mistakes in the past, but today, he is doing everything possible to keep her happy, he knew that he could not give back to her old life, but make it better. Nobody knows what will happen in the future, but now he does not want her to remember him as a bad crown prince. He is doing all this not only in love but also in guilt. She is well aware of it and she is fine with it. That is why she accepted his every addiction, his dark world.