Part 44

Manik was about to left from the Window..But then-

"Yuvaraj I.. I.."She said from behind...

"Yuvaraj I.. I am sorry.."She whispered slowly...

Manik never said anything and again ready to go but-

"Yuv..Yuvaraj will y...you please stay here for few min.."Nandini said hesitedly...

In this such a intense and awkward situation she asked for a dinner..So weird na.. Before sometimes back he was scolding her, and now she is asking him these.. It's strange..Really strange...

"Why?? Before sometimes back you were trying to push me away..Then now what happened??"Manik asked in a cold tone...

"Yuvaraj I..... I am s..sorry.. But for the last time w...will you please take dinner w...with me..??"She asked hesitedly..

She was desperately waiting for his reply...

He put his hand in his pant pockets..Took a breath deeply..May be controlling his emotions...

"Okk.."He said without turning towards her...

She smiled little...

"Please you sit here... J..just a f..ew min I'll be back..."She wiped her tears immedielty and left from their...

He comfortably sat on the bed... The bed was very small for him...He just rested his head on the headboard with support of his back hand...

Her room was small.. But neat and clean and beautiful... She decorated her room with a DIY's ideas... Her creative mind...
(Bas pyar me hi woh chalta nahi..😅😉)

Some old memories was flashing in his mind.. But he again brushed off all that thoughts...

Inside the kitchen he could hear some utensils sounds, some dishes aroma was roaming around there......

These things was not new to him..Many times like these he came to her house by window... And always forced her to cook something for him...Then he happily had his food too... He loved her hand's food...He said that there is some magic in her hands...And happily he was giving kisses on her hands too..

But today it was different.. Today everything is finished.. And the last and first time she was asking him for a food...

In Shish Mahal these was common when she used to cook for him..Because it's her job..But when he came to her home and asking him for a food...Then it's really different... In Shish Mahal everything is well mannered... Everything is perfect.. Everyday's menu is different than other day... One menu is not repeat next day..Everyday in Palace is cooking different types of dishes with everyone's taste as per as there diet..Testy,healthy and delicious...

Many experts,well trained chef is working in Shish Mahal from so many years...Under there observation other chef also doing there cooking for the Rajpariwaar (Royal Family)...

Nandini is trained under them...She makes very delicious food... And that's why Manik heired her...But with it she has to do other chores too...

But in her home it's not common... May be she can cook in Shish Mahal different types recipes.. But In her home it's not possible na... They are Royal.. That's why there taste is also like them... That's why according to them they have to cooked there food..

But common people can't afford these types of food..They eat according to there own taste specially according to their budget...

Manik's eyes were roaming around the room...Everything was well arranged...Neat and clean..Unlike he..He is always messed up..Most of the time he is in drunken state..That's why how he will keep his things properly on their right place..Just because of his these habbit whenever he came in Shish Mahal...It was very difficult for him to live like these. He can't drink so much in Mahal... He knew that his family don't like it. That's why most of the time he spend in his room or go for a horse riding...or watching it... In a drunken state he always preferred to avoid his parents specially his Dadasahab and DadiSahab...