Part 15

Flashback Continue

Manik was driving a car and Nandini was sleeping peacefully.

Wind was touching to her face. she smiled. And enjoying these cool weather.

"Yuvaraj here toh  the jungle area is triggered. And scary too. " Nandini.

"Nandini don't worry I am with you. "Manik.

"But I am afraid.  "Nandini.

"Nandini relax. "Manik.

His car was passing through the middle of the forest.

"Baby close Your eyes , if You are  afraid. "Manik.

Nandini close her eyes.

"God Knows kaha hai. ?" Manik irritedly.

Manik was trying to traced the location on phone.

Now the darkness was beginning. But still they couldn't find the location.

"Oh. shit. ab toh andhera bhi hone laga hain.  I have to find a way. And top of that uske pass phon bhi nahi hai. B*** people. only because  of Nandini I am here. Otherwise I hate illiterate and countryside people. " Manik said in frustrating tone.

Nandini was watching him silently.

"Now it's too dark and how can I find a way.  I can't even see properly. These jungle. Nandini is also with me.  Many dangerous animals are there.  I hope everything will be Ok. " Manik pov.

"Yuvaraj I am scare, Please do something. " Nandini.

In between jungle horror and scary voice were coming .  Nandini was crying.  she immediately hugged him.  Manik was really worried about her.

"Nandini don't worry, nothing will be happen.  I am with you na, don't worry. "Manik was moving his hand on her hair.  He kissed on it.

"Yuvaraj Please chalo. " Nandu hide her face in his chest.

Manik pulled her on his lap. she was more clinging on him.

"Princess just calm down.  We will soon find a way.  Do you trust me. ??" Manik asked her lovingly.

Nandini nodded her head in yes tone.

But actually now it was impossible because  now all forest was dark now.  No one was there only Manik and Nandini and his car.

Only car's headlights were on.

Manik unknowingly drives his car on jungle small road.

He stopped his car near one lake.  Only water's floating voice he could here and all horror silence.

"I think whole night have to spend here. "Manik.

Nandini was still sitting on his lap. Manik kissed on her hair.

"Nandini it's too dark now. So it's not possible to find a way. We have to stay here whole night. "Manik.

"But Yuvaraj in jungle. In jungle more scary wild animals are there, may be they can kill us.  I don't want to stay here. Please just leave na. " Nandini in pleading tone.

"Nandini Please don't scare. we have no any option. At morning we will find a way. Ok.  You are  my good Princess right. ?" Manik.

Nandini nodded her head cutely.

Manik locked all car's gate and glasses  properly for their safety. Their car was fully bullet proof and safe. Manik on heater because  it's too cold in jungle.