Chapter 61

Manik's room

He slowly entered in his room and stand near the window and looking at the silent sea

He slowly entered in his room and stand near the window and looking at the silent sea. He lost in his thoughts.

Flashback

When Kabir came outside the church he sat in the car with Manik. He was lovingly looking at the Lily's grave but still pain in his eyes.

"Manik just remember my one thing- Kabhi apane pyar ko marne mat dena" He was looking at the grave.

Flashback End

Manik was recalling Kabir's words. He was still in that dilemma . Kabir and Lily's story was continuously revolving in his head.

"Before that I thought that only I am lonely suffering. I had only sacrifices. But here Kabir showed me a great sportsmanship. More than me he suffered. Lily suffered. But look still he is living his life. He still love her . Infact a lot. Her memories is still fresh in his heart. He never forget her. She is still alive in his heart. How unlucky he is ki woh nahi use sun sakte hai, nahi bate kar sakte hai,nahi use Choo akte hai ( touch),nahi uski hasi sun sakte hai, He can't do anything. But only he could feel her. But still she is with him. Hum toh woh sab kar sakte hai jo Kabir nahi kar sakte hai. But then why Nandini is so much far from me. Kabir is still living his life. Infact he is happy with Bhabhisa. And he love her too. How's that possible?? But everyone is not lucky like Kabir. He is lucky becouse he got Bhabhisa. Agar unhe Bhabhisa nahi mili hoti toh?? Kya woh kabhi kisise phirse pyar kar pate?? No he can't. I can't do these. I can't even think about it. Kabir still remember Lily's every word, every promise and that's why he is fulfilling it through Bhabhisa. He knew that Bhabhisa is not Lily but he feels it that she is Lily because Lily is only there where love is. He knew that. He is still finding Lily everywhere that's why he again and again fall for her. Again and again he is falling in love with Lily. "Manik smiled sweetly.

"Wow that's great. It means that Lily is everywhere jahan pyar hota hai. Just like the way when I sing song that time only I feel that Nandini is there. Because I feels that jaha music hota hai waha muze Nandini dikhai deti hai. And it makes me happy when I sing. Kabir is right he told me that kabhi apne pyar ko marne mat dena it means that I could always keep Nandini with me through my music. She is my inspiration. Only because of her I always sing. That is the reason. Yes."He said happily.

He dialed someone's number.

"Hello Dadasahab Manik bol rahe hai"Manik

"Jee boliyein"Dadasahab Smiled.

"I am sorry. But I am not sorry. I can't listen your anything. Ye haq sirf Kabir ka hai and only he will get it. I am not interested in any rajgaddi and any Shish Mahal's dirty royal politics. Nor before and not now and nor in future too. Kabir is the real heir of Shish Mahal if you want it or not but you have to accept it. Not necessary he is own blood or not. He is the only capable and right person for Shish Mahal not any other. You have to understand it. I am happy with my music and I will never leave it. You can't snatch my happiness just like the way you snatch from Kabir. Jo Kabir ne saha uski saza hum aapne baki bhaiyon ko nahi milne denge. It's all over. Waqt rehte aap ye samaz jayein. We will not always tied with your stupid royalty and traditions. No never. Sangram and Abhimanyu will get everything what they deserve. I will not leave my music Aur nahi humara koi shadi karne ka irada hai.Par abhi ke liye aap Hume baksh (leave/ forgive) de."Manik said in a determined tone.