Chapter 57

"Please I beg you. Help me." Aman joints his both hands infront of her...

Silent tears were brooming from her eyes.

"Please don't do these." Nandini.

"I... I'll."Nandini in a teary tone and smiled little.

"Th-Thanks."Aman.

"Please don't say these... Don't make me more ashamed... B...But tell me k..kya karna hoga mu...muze??"Nandini...

"But please promise me you will never back off after these... No matter what... If Sir denied these par tab bhi you will stick on your words... You will never ever make yourself week... Promise me..."Aman asked in a determined tone...

She just nodded her in a yes tone...

"I promise... I can do anything for him..."Nandini...

"You know very well ki aapko kya karna hai..."Aman..

"M..Me r..really?? B...But what??"Nandini in a confusing tone..

"You know very well what he want, what he want to hear from you... Bas vahi keh digiyein unhe... Tell him that you love him... Unki ummed(Hope) bani rahegi... May be he will be fine after your confession... You could save him just your simple confession... Please just say to him... From many years se he is dying to hear these three words from you.. Atleast now when he is standing on a death path please say to him... I don't know you love him or not or you are hiding feelings... If it is true that you are hiding it then these is right time to confessed everything what you feel for him... Otherwise at last if everything will be finished then aapke hath me kuch nahi rahega.... You will lost everything with him... You will be in a guilt that you never said anything to him... So please if you want to save yourself from these guilt then please just say to him... Jo woh itne salo sunana chahte the aapse.... Nandini tell me you really don't want jo sirf aapko pyar kare... who cares for you.. Don't you??"Aman..

She just nodded her head and looking down and crying silently...

"Then..."Aman

"B...But you k...know wh...what mene aajtak jinse bhi py...pyar kia everyone left me... My Amma Appa, my Grandmother... Everyone... Me jisse pyar karti hu woh sab muze chodke chale jate hai... Then tell me mai kyo kisise koi hope karu?? Why?? When I know that one day my hope will be again loose... Then why?? And rahi baat Yuvaraj ki that am I full that I don't see his love for me.. Am I blind... You are thinking I am selfish.. I am only thinking about myself But because of my these vulnerable past I don't want to loose another hope.. If these time if my hope will be loose then don't know what would happened with me?? Don't know what will I do after these... And look today again these things are happening then tell me how do I love someone?? Y...You and Yuvaraj th....thinking that I... I am al...always thinking about society, log kya kahenge?? But you kn...know what -I have to think about them... I can't blindly behave just like the way he behave... "Nandini was hiccuping..

"He belongs to the royal family... He himself is the one the famous personality... I... I am not saying he is l...loving me then he I...is do...doing w...wrong... But af...after these when people will know about these then there's consequences will be very bad... I kn...know he loves me and th...that's why he will never leave me when the time comes to choose between me and his family... I know he will choose me.. Because aajtak he never cares about the world aur nahi aage karenge.... B...But because of me he will loose his family, his brothers for forever... He loves them so much... You know what he is always surrounding in a countravercies but his family never judge him...Because they love him just like the way he loves them... But when the thinks come about traditions, parampara,values then his family never compromise any other thing... Me and he we both are tied of these riwayat(customes,Traditions)... And that's why we will never come out of these... Between these hum dono ko Jalna hoga... And I can't see him burning like these... In return may be he will get me but he will lost everything, Shish Mahal, his family everything... Zinda rehkar bhi he will become a orphan... Muze pakar bhi he will never get his happiness because of his real happiness is with family...You know what It's very easy to say anyone that you are selfish, you only silently listen but never do anything.." Nandini