Part 34

Flashback continue

"Nandini do you want these Child??"Manik was looking at her eyes...

After hearing these she was shocked. He was blank... Don't know what to say?. It was really unaccepted for her...

She was too still a kid. Then how could she think about that other kid?

"Nandini aapka jo bhi decision hoga. In that I am with you. No matter what.. I know you are too still a kid. And now about thinking for other kid, I know it is very difficult for you to take these decision but Nandini you have to take it... You have to take a stand.. Because your one step it will affect on our future. ”Manik

"You, Me and our Baby... We three are connected with each other"Manik said in so serious tone...

"So now you have to decide what  do you want..??"Manik

Nandini had no courage, dare to decide about her life...

"Nandini please..."Manik

Nandini put her hand on her stomach and sobbing...

Manik was looking at her helplessly...

"Y..Yu.Yuv..Yuvra..aaj th..the..th..these is o..our B..Ba..Baby..M.M..My Baby.."Nandini touched her stomach and crying...

Tears were flowing from his eyes...

"Y..Yuvaraj w..why yo..you d..do th..these t..t..to me..??"Nandini was looking at him helplessly and again looking at her stomach...

"N..Na. Nandini just liste.."But Nandini Jerk his hand..

"You said  that you love me..Then why??why you do these to me??why?? Just because you love me. Yahi hoga naa jawab like always.."Nandini..

Manik looked down...

"Yes like always I will again say that I Love You... I Love You humesha...No matter what. But I will never leave you.. App janti hai Hum Yuvaraj Manik Singh aapna Wada kabhi nahi todte... Then these time also I will never break your promise. I will never break your trust...Never ever...."Manik was cupping her face lovingly..

"Do you trust me..??"Manik

Nandini nodded her head in yes tone...

"But Yuvaraj Amms. Amma Appa. Unka kya...??"Nandini

Manik took her in his embrace.. She was crying badly...

After sometime she get normal..

Manik was caressing her hair...

"Nandini do you want some time for decide something?"Manik..

But on a serious note if it is true then he doesn’t want to abort the child. His baby, their first child, it would be the symbol of his love, but when he was looking at her helpless and broken face, he was thinking that to leave all this on Nandini. Might be he did a mistake, but the child wasn’t.  This child was not at any fault, he/she is innocent, If there is any wrong among them then it is Manik. He knew it.
His love might be look like a Psycho or just a madness, but he can’t see his love in pain, only just because of his happiness.
Nandini was silent..

"But before these we have to confirm it officially through the Doctor... I will arrange everything. Don’t worry..."Manik kissed on her forehead..

Scene Change

Doctor was checking Nandini. Nandini was scared... Manik was trying to make her calm...

" How long have you been feeling like this? Dr.

"Since last 1 we. Week ."Nandini in scary tone...

"Dr. Please I don't want to be a mother soon. Please..”Nandini was praying to the God...